Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2
Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2 description
Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2 is made to be a smart and proper add-in for Microsoft Outlook that enables support team to raise trouble tickets from Outlook emails to one or more SharePoint lists, in a single click or, on the fly through automation.
Issue Tracker system leverages three of your existing investments in Microsoft – Outlook, Exchange and SharePoint for a consolidated incident ticket management in the organization. It provides an easy way for customer service staffs to collect ticket data from emails, assign technicians and problem areas, set due date and other custom metadata. And then use this information to generate trouble tickets in one of the administrator defined SharePoint lists, where these can be tracked and collaborated with other technicians and stakeholders.
And because SharePoint is used for trouble tickets collection and collaboration, it is highly scalable. And because of users' familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint, it requires no special training or skill sets, resulting in a high rate of user adoption in the organization.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook1 and SharePoint2
- Directly raise trouble tickets from emails in Outlook
- Export caller contacts, problem descriptions and attachments from emails to the SharePoint tickets
- Centralized helpdesk administration - Specify SharePoint lists and perform fields mappings to be used by all technicians. Define drop down lists and streamline the ticket collection behavior
- Raise trouble ticket from your existing Outlook Contacts or users from Global Address Lis
- Automatically raise trouble tickets from incoming emails, assign technician and set due date
- Automatically track and add technician and caller email responses and replies to the SharePoint ticket
- Automatically send out notification emails to caller or technician based on helpdesk event
- Maintain a consolidated and hierarchical view of of email communications in the ticket description
- Map and publish only those fields or metadata that you require
- Special Outlook views for organizing your published Outlook items
- Supports POP, IMAP, Exchange mailbox and Public folders
- Special MSI installer available for enterprise wide deployment (upon request)
- Support for Office 2010
- Windows Version
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Both 32 and 64 bits are supported
- Outlook Version
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010 (32 bit only). Earlier versions such as Outlook 2000, XP should work, but they are not actively supported. The application operates directly inside the Microsoft Outlook (using Microsoft's "COM add-in" technology). Outlook Express is not supported.
- SharePoint Version
- WSS 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 (SharePoint 2010), MOSS 2007, 2010. Cloud based SharePoints are also supported.
Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2 Screenshot
Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2
Issue Tracker for Outlook & SharePoint 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Lightning for Outlook 3.05
- ScanMail for Outlook 2.55
- Personal Knowledge Portal for Microsoft Outlook RC1
- Wireless Secretary Pro for Outlook 4.114
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Update: E-mail Security 6-5-2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1 Email security update 6-24-2000
- Microsoft Outlook Express Security Update 1