IVM Answering Attendant Software 5.10
IVM Answering Attendant Software 5.10 Ranking & Summary
IVM Answering Attendant Software 5.10 description
- Play a menu to callers to direct incoming calls
- Redirect calls during or after office hours
- Set up an unlimited number of voicemail boxes
- Design custom interactive voice response systems
This software is an effective phone management solution for small to medium businesses, giving you the power to set up any combination of these features to meet the unique requirements of any business. To help get you started, a number of example IVR files are included with IVM. After you have read the IVM manual and learned more about modifing IVR programs, these samples will give you an example of the basic setup for each particular task that you can expand upon.
- Multiple telephone line support, up to 64 lines simultaneously
- Configure and manage from a intuitive web control panel
- Caller ID logging and optional on-screen caller ID flash display
- Call key select menus and ability for caller to enter numbers
- Call transfer (subject to your phone company or PBX features)
- Remote telephone access
- Auto detection of Axon IP PBX when installed on the same server
- Save incoming messages as wav files (keep messages for legal/record purposes)
- Automatic hours feature (enter your office hours and it will automatically answer after hours)
- Unlimited (selectable) out-going messages and menus
- Call simulator is included so you can test your systems off-line
- Automated outbound calls and messages
- Unlimited voicemail boxes (each with own email forward, internet access page or remote access)
- Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing wav or mp3 files
- Ability to open files or run other software to process data or report information
- Free plugins offer internet and odbc sql connectivity, fax back services, hardware control and more
- Free professionally voiced greetings included
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- For earlier versions please see Windows 98/ME and Windows 2000 respectively for legacy software.
- To link to a phone line(s) one of the following:
- Professional telephony card with correct drivers More information on telephony cards.
- Voice Modem (TAPI compliant) more info...
- VoIP (SIP) service for voice over IP lines. Recommended SIP providers.
- [Optional] Internet Connection [to access remotely and to forward by email]
IVM Answering Attendant Software 5.10 Screenshot
IVM Answering Attendant Software 5.10 Keywords
Bookmark IVM Answering Attendant Software 5.10
IVM Answering Attendant Software 5.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.