JBLab Secure Notes 2.4
JBLab Secure Notes 2.4 Ranking & Summary
JBLab Secure Notes 2.4 description
JBLab Secure Notes 2.4 offers an effective tool which helps you to install on HDD or USB flash drive. This personal information manager can be used as a regular application, however a small size (0.28 Mb) allows you to use the PIM at USB flash drive.
As a protected note pad, JBLab Secure Notes helps you to store text notes in an easy and safe way. As a password manager the PIM helps you to remember all your passwords. It also can be used as a contact manager or even a simple project manager. With help of JBLab Secure Notes you can: save your notes with/without password; make phone calls, execute URL, send an e-mail by double-clicking the phone number the URL address or the e-mail address in the text. Password generator helps you to create and store passwords.
You can easily copy text from other programs by using hot key. You can set the reminder for any note. And much more.. JBLab Secure Notes may run from any drive (for example, from USB Flash Drive or floppy disk). You can store all info from your note pads "on the key ring" and use it everywhere you have access to the computer with the appropriative slot and OS Windows (98, Me, 2000, XP). The password prevents other people from reading your private notes.
- The left panel of program window is an info tree of stored notes. Items of the tree are presented by icons and labels. Icons show the category of your note. Labels contain the note titles.
- You can easily create a new item in the tree, move or copy an existing Item with its information: Use Edit menu, toolbar icons, left panel context menu, Drag&Drop, or shortcuts.
- You can sort the items (i.e. your notes) in alphabetic order, or, manually, any way you like. Ever you can sort notes in different places of the info tree by different type of the sorting.
- The right panel is used for viewing and editing text of the selected note. In the right panel you can edit your text, delete, insert, move or copy the text to or from other programs. The first line of text becomes the title of the item.
- Besides text editing, you can dial phone numbers, send mails, open URL's and local files. Just double-click the chosen phone number, URL, path, mail address, or highlight the needed text segment and click the appropriate toolbar icon. Windows application associated with this type of information will start and use your selection.
- Opening a file or a URL address from the personal organizer
- You can store the local file full path to the note by clicking the toolbar icon "Local link" and choosing the file with file open dialog.
- You can find or replace text in all notes by using "Find / Replace" function (toolbar icon, shortcut, or Edit menu command).
- Each note or folder can be provided, if needed, with the reminder.
- Saving of the current document is made by standard procedure, or through auto saving option (Settings menu).
- You can save current document as a text file by the Save As command (File menu).
- You can set the option to open the last file and the last selected note when you start the program next time ("Open last note" in the Settings menu).
- Importing other documents is also available.
- The note text in the right panel can be printed out with the Print command of the File menu.
- All your information can be protected by password.
- Auto backup function prevents possible loss of the information.
- You can customize toolbar ("Customize toolbar" in the Settings menu).
- Full and relative path, short and long filenames from the note text are executable.
- Double click settings.
- Win 98 or higher
- MS IE 5.0 or higher
JBLab Secure Notes 2.4 Screenshot
JBLab Secure Notes 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark JBLab Secure Notes 2.4
JBLab Secure Notes 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.