Job Designer 188.8.131.52
Job Designer 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Job Designer 220.127.116.11 description
Job Designer 18.104.22.168 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional program which offers quick facility and resource scheduling with features like the user friendly graphic interface, invoicing, various views, and reports. Print quotations and invoices per job, project or client. Generate detailed customized reports on all items. Reports can be generated for any combination of up to eight fields per item. Also print financial reports on invoices, balances, payment and credits.
Other features included are: multi resource conflict checking, multiple taxes, security features, recurring jobs, custom document designs. Job Designer scheduling software can be used in a networked environment or via the Internet, making it possible for users with the necessary access rights to use all features available in Job Designer from a remote location. Whether you manage studios, conference rooms or classrooms, Job Designer will help by allowing you to easily organize many events--and providing an intuitive way to link items such as equipment or employees--and other items, with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Network enabled room scheduling (including conference rooms, studios, classrooms etc) equipment scheduling and employee scheduling
- Scheduling is simplified with the side-by-side room, employee and equipment layout, making it possible to see available times and current entries/conflicts at a glance. Creating a job is easily done by simply dragging from start to end times, right-clicking, and selecting a client. Once a job is created in the room scheduler or any of the other scheduling views, it is possible to link multiple tasks and equipment, both with different time slots, contacts (employees), stock and other items from the existing database. Jobs are color-coded by user defined status types).
- Automatically upload all scheduler entries
- Schedules can automatically be generated and uploaded to your Web Site with the built-in FTP client. The schedules uploaded are determined by pre-defined time ranges in the room scheduler as well as export-settings.
- Email notification of schedules and schedule changes.
- Click on the 'Send Email' button to notify employees as well as clients of new bookings and schedule changes. When changing a Job's status type, eg. to cancelled, Job Designer will automatically inquire whether to send notifications to clients/employees.
- Automatic room, equipment and employee conflict checking
- The room scheduler, employee scheduler and equipment scheduler will automatically notify you of conflicts on all contacts and equipment linked to your jobs across the entire day for each room.
- Projects (grouping of scheduler entries)
- Jobs can be grouped into projects. This allows for project cost tracking at any time (running totals), as well as invoices and job cards printable per project. It is also possible to generate quotes based on projects. The quotes are then integrated with the project, making it possible to easily compare quoted figures to actual figures.
- Client preferences
- Job Designer remembers preferred rooms, staff, equipment etc. so that when a booking is created in any of the scheduling windows, the user will have the option to link the preferred items to the job by default. Entries in the scheduler windows can also be copied and pasted to other positions or days.
- Various printable views .
- Job Designer offers multiple viewing options. Day/Week view, the normal scheduling views, where bookings are made and edited. The list view shows job for any time period in a text form with the ability to move to, and open a listed job by double clicking. This view also provides filtering, and other features. Finally the month view, displaying jobs in a calendar type form. In addition to this, employees(contacts), and equipment is displayed on individual scheduler windows, providing an easy way to visibly determine equipment and employee availability.
- Import/Export features.
- Clients and contacts can be imported or exported to the universal csv format. this format is supported by most other programs. Financial reports can also be exported to csv files for further processing.
- Recurring jobs.
- Recurring jobs can be altered separately for more control, or as a single job group.
- Save time by turning complex jobs with multiple items into Template Jobs. Use these template jobs to book 'copies' of the original job. All items linked to the original job, will now also be linked to the new job.
- Instant job costing.
- Once a job is created. simply click on the finance section and see cost information for the job. Easily override figures for once-off charges. If a job is linked to a project, a running cost is visible at all times in the project tab, thus preventing budget-overruns. From here, click on the print costing or generate invoice button and that's it, done! Invoices can also be generated for the entire month, or per project.
- Quotes can be generated by using the project quote feature. Add any item from the existing database, as well as new items by simply selecting from a list. The costs, quantities and discounts off all items can be 'overridden' at this point to suite the quote without affecting the actual database items. Quotes can be copied, making it unnecessary to regenerate complicated project based quotes every time. Once client approval is received, generate a project linked to the quote. A running cost will be automatically kept for comparing the budget values(quoted) to the actual project totals
- Highly configurable invoicing.
- Once a job is created. simply click on the finance section and see cost information for the job. From here, click on the print costing or generate invoice button and that's it, done! All figures are calculated automatically taking into account overtime rates, special rates for clients, discounts etc. Come end-of-month, simply select the client to invoice and the period for which to invoice, and sit back while Job Designer prints out professional looking customizable invoices. Jobs can also be grouped together and invoiced separately (project based invoicing). Job Designer will keep track of payments made against invoices. Month-end statements can also be generated.
- Custom Document layouts.
- Design custom document lay outs in any RTF (Rich text)-compatible word processor package(most popular word processors are), enabling you to add logos or additional text to your invoices, job cards etc. This also allows you to make additional changes once the document has been generated and saved.
- User-definable reports that can be created on all items as well as detailed financial reports.
- Generate detailed customized reports on all items. Reports can be generated for any combination of up to seven fields per item. Need to find out how much revenue your rooms, employees or equipment is generating? Simple: use the sales by item report! Since all items including employees are linked to jobs, reports on hours worked by employees or equipment usage can easily be generated. All reports can be exported for further processing. Also print financial reports on invoices, balances, payment and credits.
- Organize your contacts, stock and equipment
- Add phone numbers, addresses, web addresses and notes etc. to contacts, and arrange them into categories for quick retrieval. Double-click to add a contact to a job (if set to "Bookable"). The same applies to equipment as well as stock items. Extra definable fields are available to keep track of service histories, suppliers, etc.
- Automatic stock counting.
- Stock is counted automatically when added or removed from jobs. This means that you will always know when to re-order and avoid running out of supply. Use this in conjunction with the reporting functions to find out exactly the amount of stock used and by whom.
- Protect your data by allowing different users access to different sections of Job Designer. Users are prohibited from unauthorized access by means of passwords.
- Job Designer can be used on a network to enable all users to 'see' the same data at all times. Changes made anywhere on the network will be updated immediately. This enables multiple users to work on the same data, some performing scheduling tasks, while others handle billing and reports for example.
- Version 22.214.171.124 fixes a slow responsiveness noticeable on some computers.
Job Designer 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Job Designer 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Job Designer 184.108.40.206
Job Designer 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.