Jot+ Notes 3.6.0
Jot+ Notes 3.6.0 Ranking & Summary
Jot+ Notes 3.6.0 description
Jot+ Notes 3.6.0 offers an effective tool which helps you to store and find information. Its also a replacement for MS-Cardfile. The program can be used as a free form database, allowing you to store all kinds of information. Keep recipes, to-do lists, notes for school, addresses, and much more. Perfect for home or business. The program offers a range of powerful features, including: search capabilities, impressive search and replace, autosave, word count, password protection, autodial, advanced printing, rich text, time stamps, OLE automation, import and export, hyperlinks, and support for plug-ins.
Notes are organized in a variety of ways. Where Jot+ Notes differs from similar applications is that each note can be the parent for its own list of notes, which can be nested as deep as you need to create a hierarchical outline of notes. This makes it a powerful tool for organizing groups of information. The list can be ordered by title so when you add a new note it will be automatically inserted at the correct position. That makes Jot+ Notes ideal for your addresses. Notes can be dragged and dropped which also makes organization easy. Have categories, sub-categories, and so on. Each note can hold up to 1 million characters. And, within a note text can be formatted using multiple fonts, styles, colours, bullets, and other options to improve the usability of your information.
Jot+ Notes is a powerful program for handling all kinds of data and presenting it in a pleasing way. The powerful search feature makes it easy to find the information you enter.
Jot+ Notes is currently in use in 60 countries on six continents. Professionals in all fields, major corporations, government offices, financial institutions, IT departments; all are using Jot+.
Jot+ Notes can be found in:
- Major corporations, including British Gas, BBC, Intel, Reuters, Boeing and CitiCorp.
- Government bodies, including Inland Revenue, National Institutes of Health, and the Patent Office.
- Educational institutions, including Harvard, University of Michigan and University of Pittsburgh.
- Core Features
- Notes are organized in a hierarchy or outline for efficient organization.
- Each note can hold up to a megabyte of text, supporting rich formatting, embedded objects and images, and more.
- Note titles can be displayed with choice of icons, colours, and styles.
- Notes can be automatically sorted by title, number, creation date, or manually; each note can sort its children differently.
- 21st century user interface, complete with full-colour toolbar images, configurable toolbars, and re-assignable shortcut keys. The Jot+ Notes interface, more than ever, can be configured to work the way you want it to.
- Note marking to highlight notes and perform actions on these marked notes.
- Powerful search and replace facilities, with support for regular expressions and simple boolean queries.
- Optional password protection to keep your sensitive data safe.
- Optional notefile compression can reduce file sizes up to 90%!
- Advanced Editing
- StyleMacros™ allow complex formatting to be applied with a single mouse-click.
- Timestamp command to insert current date/time, with a wide choice of date/time formats.
- URL/hyperlink support - double-click on a hyperlink launches the appropriate Internet application - no special formatting required!
- Powerful note hyperlinks to create links between notes within a notefile.
- Word Count command calculates number of characters, words, and paragraphs in a note or just the selected text.
- Special commands to help reformat plain text (eg imported e-mail or news articles).
- Character map facility to select and insert any character in any installed font.
- Advanced printing options includes multiple column output, new column/page between notes, choice of fonts, configurable note spacing.
- Print preview displays up to two pages at a time, zoom in/out, show margins.
- Print all notes, current note, marked notes, titles only, etc.
- XML is the new standard for sharing data between applications, and Jot+ Notes supports exporting and importing XML data.
- HTML export supports fonts, most formatting, bullets and numbering, and embedded images.
- CSV (Command Separated Values) import supports many options to enable it to read just about any CSV file, including many non-standard formats (MS Excel and Outlook for example).
- Other import/export formats supported: MS Cardfile, Text, and Rich Text Format. The Jot+ Convert utility provides support for even more formats!
- Export the entire notefile or just the current note.
- Advanced Features
- Jot+ Notes includes support for plugins, which are separate modules that can be loaded by Jot+ Notes to add new commands to the Jot+ Notes user interface. Even better, these new commands can be added to toolbars and have shortcut keys assigned to them just like Jot+ Notes' own built-in commands!
- Document properties compatible with the Explorer.
- File locking to allow notefiles to be shared safely.
- Quickly dial phone numbers from notes using Windows Dialer.
- The Automation support in Jot+ Notes allows other applications to control Jot+ Notes and access notefiles.
- Improved Vista compatibility.
- Password protection no longer requires external DLL's.
- New Insert Symbol dialog replaces old Character Map; supports Unicode.
- Windows Server 2003/2008 added to supported platforms list; Windows 9x/Me no longer formally supported.
- Locked notefiles now give an option to ignore that lock.
- Search/Replace Dialogs (plus others) can become translucent when they lose focus.
- New File|Shortcut command to place commonly-referenced notefiles on the Desktop.
- New Edit|Zoom command to zoom editor display in/out.
- Many internal tweaks and improvements.
- 16MB RAM
- Current SP
Jot+ Notes 3.6.0 Screenshot
Jot+ Notes 3.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Jot+ Notes 3.6.0
Jot+ Notes 3.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.