Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012
Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012 Ranking & Summary
Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012 description
Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012 offers you a versatile client/server-base fax software that allows you to send and receive faxes in a network environment by using a public phone line. This easy-to-use Fax software also can offers the ability to manage your group faxing and the fax contact lists. The Fax server receives incoming faxes, then prints them and emails them to your mail box automatically. Outgoing fax jobs are submitted to the server from Joyfax Client running on the workstations or terminal server clients (Windows Remote Desktop or Citrix Client). Network clients are automatically notified when incoming faxes are received and of the results of outgoing fax jobs.
- User-friendly Interface
- Supports sending and receiving faxes on Multiple modems. The theoretical limit is 16 modems.
- Supports acquiring images from your scanner for faxing
- Automatic fax routing: Automatically routes incoming faxes directly to clients
- Fax to Email 9890: Enables you to automatically route incoming fax to email addresses
- Adobe PDF to fax without Adobe Reader: You may fax PDF documents directly without Adobe Reader installed
- Read Tracking:Joyfax allows you to track the user who has read the received fax and who have not;
- Public Address Book: Enables you manage recipients in the Server.
- Scanner Support:Easily Scan documents and fax from Joyfax Clinet
- Network-wide access from every workplace: Due to the client/sever architecture of Joyfax, all faxes are available for all users on any workstation in the network;
- Build-in database engine: The integrated high-performance database engine for Joyfax frees user from using third party database (ms sql server, mysql, oracle, etc...)
- Simple as faxing and fast as printing: Virtual printer technology (Joy fax printer) provides effective fax solutions of sending faxes directly from any desktop application, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader (PDF), AutoCAD, Lotus etc.
- Fax broadcasting: Joyfax Server enables you to send a fax document to thousands of numbers at one time for saving your time. Scheduled Faxing & Broadcasting - Advanced fax broadcasting features enable you to broadcast faxes to an unlimited number of recipients
- Perfect security management:Administrator could set up password to protect the fax documents against unauthorized access; The user manager is used to create and modify users and to configure individual permission (enable sending, receiving and forwarding fax, long distance calling etc.) for the single user; Event log enables you to monitor and track information about modem, software, system problems and security.
- Optimizes the printer driver.
- Visual Basic 6.0 runtime files
- Enabled Print Spooler service
- At least 800*600 screen resolution, 16-bit color;
- 100 MB disk space, 256 MB Memory, 300 MHz CPU;
- Telephone line, TCP/IP network;
- Fax modems
Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012 Screenshot
Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012 Keywords
Bookmark Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012
Joyfax Server 4.61 build 1012 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.