JScan 2.0 Ranking & Summary
JScan 2.0 description
JScan 2.0 offers a professional program that can allow you to convert and view images; specifically, document images. A document image is an image (or picture) of a paper document such as that produced from a scanner or a fax machine.
The difference between a document image and a regular image is that with the help of Optical Character Recognition (OCR), the text, as well as the documents formatting, can be read and stored within the image file. Those image files supported by JScan include the well-established TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) with the file extension *.tif; and the Microsoft Document Image Format, also known as a Microsoft Office Document Image (MODI), with the file extension *.mdi, introduced with Office 2003. JScan was designed primarily for using the MODI format and working in conjunction with the Microsoft Office tools.
- View document image files, MODI and TIFF.
- Perform text recognition on document image files.
- Perform on individual files, or
- Perform OCR on large groups of files, even whole folders.
- Convert MODI documents to TIFF documents, TIFF to MODI.
- Print document image files.
- Image rotation
- Additional viewing formats- viewer and explorer
- Program can be associated with .tif and .mdi files - no need to use JScan's explorer to open files
- Files will open in JScan
- Files will open in the JScan viewer
- The "Ctrl-C " shortcut key combo can be used to copy in the viewer
- Added "Copy Text" to context menu in JScan viewer
Requirements: .NET 2.0
JScan 2.0 Screenshot
JScan 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark JScan 2.0
JScan 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Flickr Download Multiple Image Files Software 7.0
- articuCAD DWG DXF to PDF / Image Converter Suite 3.5.5
- FocusCAD DWG DXF DWF to Image Converter 7.5.5
- OCR Folder 5.0
- DWG to IMAGE Converter MX 4.82
- Convert Multiple Photo Image Files To Coloring Book (Grayscale) Image Files Software 7.0
- Image to PDF Converter 2.2
- Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple Image Files Together Side By Side Software 7.0