JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1 Ranking & Summary
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1 description
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1 is created to bring you an impressive as well as smart eCommerce application that allows merchants to build, create, and manage online storefronts.
Magento's customizable solution features tools for site management, marketing promotions, search engine optimization, and catalog management. Winner of '08 awards from Infoworld magazine and SourceForge.net, Magento's open source eCommerce platform is the most flexible ecommerce solution available today.
Free from vendor lock in merchants can upgrade features quickly, and add specific functionality as needed. Magento helps you do eCommerce, the JumpBox for Magento helps you do it quickly and easily. With enhanced features like backup and restore, the JumpBox for Magento is the perfect eCommerce solution.
- Site Management - Design customizable storefronts using templates, control multiple online storefronts from a single location.
- Marketing Promotions - Flexible coupon, catalog, group, and tier pricing features allow you to motivate customers. Social media features like RSS and "send to a friend" enable site visitors to share your products with others.
- International Support - Enable worldwide sales. Display in multiple languages, calculate in multiple currencies.
- Search Engine Optimization - Attract increased site traffic. Auto-generate search terms and site maps, rewrite URL's, insert meta information; Magento helps your store be 100% search engine friendly.
- Checkout - Support secure socket layer transactions and one page checkout. Create customer accounts, ship to multiple addresses, and support gifts.
- Shipping - Simply your customer's purchase, Magento integrates real time shipping rates from major shippers like UPS and FedEx. Allow multiple shipments per order, apply flat, or table, rates in multiple combinations.
- Payment - Allow customers to purchase easily, Magento integrates with major online transaction providers like Authorize.net, and Google Checkout. Enable flexible purchase terms including money orders, checks, and credit cards.
- Order Management - View, edit, create, and fulfill orders from multiple shops from a centralized administration panel. Create multiple invoices, allow wishlists, give discounts, and assign multiple prices per item.
- Customer Service -Enable feature-rich customer accounts including order history, status updates, and order tracking. Send forgotten passwords, account email updates, and customizable order emails.
- Catalog Management - Manage inventory, back orders, enable personalized products, manage product tags, and media.
- Catalog Browsing - Let customers find their items quickly with layered, or faceted navigation, and search and product comparison features.
- Product Browsing - Engage customers to purchase. Display multiple images per product, enable product zoom in, product reviews, and related products display.
- Analytics and Reporting - Magento's integration with Google Analytics allows you to optimize your site through traffic analysis. Create sales reports, and monitor abandoned shopping carts. View sales, best purchases, and most valuable customers with ease.
- The version of Magento has been updated to 188.8.131.52
- The JumpBox for Magento should be able to upgrade from version 1.6.0 or higher. Prior to upgrading turn off any custom themes and third party modules used in your installation. If you are currently using an older version of the JumpBox for Magento, upgrade to 1.6.0 first.
- After upgrading you may need to rebuild indexes. If this is necessary you will be prompted when logging into the Magento admin user interface.
- This version includes several hundred improvements and bug fixes throughout Magento.
- Computer running any of: Mac OS X, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, Linux
- Virtualization software. See the complete list of supported systems.
- For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
- 3 GB Free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB System RAM (Each JumpBox you run on the same system will need 256-512MB of additional RAM)
- Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1 Screenshot
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1 Keywords
Bookmark JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1
JumpBox for the Magento eCommerce 1.7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.