JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4
JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4 Ranking & Summary
JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4 description
JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4 is an advanced and full of power tool which satisfies you with a market-leading, commercial Open Source customer relationship management (CRM) application. SugarCRM’s Open Source architecture easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective alternative than proprietary applications.
For a small business the JumpBox for SugarCRM can be a huge time and expense saver. It requires minimal technical knowledge to get it installed and the built in web administration console and backup system allow you to feel comfortable that it’s going to keep running.
This JumpBox is for SugarCRM 4.5.x. A separate JumpBox is available for the newer SugarCRM 5.x.
This JumpBox is based on the 1.1 JumpBox Platform and includes a backup system that supports archiving the state of the JumpBox to NFS, Windows File Shares and Amazon S3.
JumpBox simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
- A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
- Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
- Among other enhanced features, a JumpBox provides:
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
- Save up to 70% of the time, expense, and frustration of deploying server software with a JumpBox, over 20,000 are in use worldwide.
- This is a maintainence upgrade. The included version of SugarCRM has not
- A number of improvements have been made in the JumpBox administration portal. These include improvements to SSL mode and the backup system.
- Restoring from 1.0 and newer JumpBox backups should work.
- Computer running any of: Mac OS X, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, Linux
- Virtualization software. Any of:
- Xen Open Source
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Virtual Iron
- For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
- 3 GB Free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB System RAM
- Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4 Screenshot
JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4
JumpBox for the SugarCRM 4.5.x CRM System 1.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.