KBDesk Personal Edition 126.96.36.199
KBDesk Personal Edition 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
KBDesk Personal Edition 184.108.40.206 description
KBDesk Personal Edition 220.127.116.11 comes to users as a functional and useful yet FREE (no shareware, no adware etc.) Document Management System (DMS), Knowledgebase management (KBMS) as well as File Management System. Unlike Web based DMS which are hard to use. KBDesk is developed as a Windows Tool. Use your existing windows experince (like click, drag and drop etc.) - nothing to learn new.
Most of DMS/KBMS available now are working over web platform. Using web based systems is good for an enterprise where different offices/sections are located at dispersed locations need to access same data. Or if users are working mostly from remote locations and connecting to central office.
But if in an office everything works over LAN, or users are working at their home and want to organize their data then using Web based DMS/KBMS doesn't seem to be an right option (unless you have a good reason for it).
KBDesk is primely developed for
- Offices where documents/information has to be stored locally at a centralized location available over LAN.
- Individual people like Home users who want to organize there data/information/documents.
- What one can do with KBDesk
- Notes that you may recall later
- Web snippets - fractions of web pages
- Entire web page - for offline reading
- Important emails along with attachments
As a document management system, KBDesk can be used to organize your files. KBDesk virtually supports almost all types of files that you can open at your computer. KBDesk can be used to organize your files and folders as per the requirement of your working domain.
For as instance, if you are a project manager then you can use KBDesk to organise your files project wise. If you are in a legal consultant, then you can organize your files client wise or even month wise. There are many possibilities, it is up to user how he/she want to organize their documents.
- KBDesk works with SQL Server 2005/2008 Express/Standard/Enterprise Editions.
- KBDesk works with
- WIndows XP
- WIndows Vista
- WIndows 7
- WIndows 2003/2008 Server
- The minimum system requirement is:
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
- Processor: 1Ghz
- RAM : 1 GB
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2
KBDesk Personal Edition 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
KBDesk Personal Edition 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark KBDesk Personal Edition 126.96.36.199
KBDesk Personal Edition 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ImageMatics StillMotion Personal Edition 1
- InoculateIT Personal Edition 5.1
- Mobile Essetials Personal Edition 2.0P
- Infradig-FTP Personal Edition 1.232
- HS Screen Saver Creator Personal Edition 1.60
- Inframail - Free Personal Edition 2.36a
- Info-Guardian (Personal Edition) 1.9
- ANTIDOTE for PC Viruses Personal Edition 2000
- ENCORE Clinic Software 6.0.0
- Guesthouse - Guest Management System 1.3.5
- Attendance Management System 2.2
- HomeVault Document Management System 1.00
- KnowledgeTree Document Management System 3.5.2
- Desktop Surveillance Personal Edition 6.0.3
- Home Revision Management System 184.108.40.206
- Absence Management System 220.127.116.11