keyCulator 1.0.3 Ranking & Summary
keyCulator 1.0.3 description
keyCulator 1.0.3 provides you with the simplest, easiest but actually powerful calculator software in the world.
This is the only calculator software without a program window. Actually, there is no window at all! But how can it work? The answer is simple: keyCulators add calculation functionality to ANY RUNNING PROGRAM.
Imagine you are typing "1+3" in a Notepad or MS Word document and hitting "=". keyCulator will paste the result right into the document and youll get "1+2=3". If you need only the result, just press "=" once again and keyCulator will replace all the characters typed by "3", the result. If you do not need the result in your document, but just need to know it, simply press "Esc" and the result will be removed from document.
Complicated expressions with brackets are also supported. For example: "(1+2)*3=9". More power is brought by the built-in Constants (like "pi", "grav", "lightspeed", "earthaccel" etc), Functions (like "log", "sin", "round", "sqrt" etc), and even User-Defined Variables.
keyCulator can be easily configured to meet your own unique needs. You can switch off result hint window or customize Font, Color, Outline width, and more. Or you can switch off pasting result into document to just see the results. The AutoStart option is also supported.
- Arithmetic operators supported (sorted by execution priority):
- ^ Power
- / Real division
- * Multiplication
- div Integer division
- mod Remainder
- + Addition
- - Subtraction
2. Built-in Functions:
- arccos arccosh arcsin arcsinh arctanh ceil cos cosh cotan deg exp floor frac ld log log10 log2 ln rad random round sin sinh sqrt tan tanh trunc
3. User-Defined Variables:
- keyCulator allows you to define an unlimited number of named variables, which can be used for future calculations. For example: type "ten>10=" you will get "ten>10=10". Since now, each time you use "ten" in your expressions, its value 10 will be used, like "ten+5=15".
- Variables are suitable for converting currencies, for example. Let's say EUR/USD exchange rate is 1.2345 now. So you can set the variable "eu" to the value of rate by typing "eu>1.2345=1.2345", and any time later you can easily convert USD to EUR and reverse. For example, you need to convert 100 Euros to Dollars, just type "100*eu=123.45". To convert Dollars to Euros, use division: "102/eu=65.69".
- To get the variable value, simply type its name and press "=". Results for the above examples are "ten=10" and "eu=1.2345".
4. Built-in Mathematical, Physical & Chemical constants:
- pi = 3.141592
- euler = 2.718281828459
- planck = 6.62607e-34
- dirac = 6.62607e-34/(2*pi)
- bolzmann = 1.380658e-23
- earthaccel = 9.80665
- lightspeed = 2.99792e8
- grav = 6.672e-11
- loschmidt = 6.0221415e23
- avogadro = 6.0221415e23
- theanswer = 42
keyCulator 1.0.3 Screenshot
keyCulator 1.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark keyCulator 1.0.3
keyCulator 1.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- RQ Search and Replace 1.93
- MS Word Find and Replace In Multiple Documents Software 7.0
- Mapsoft ThumbNails 18.104.22.168
- MS Word Find and Replace In Multiple Documents Sof 7.0
- BoltBaits FREE HTML Editor 1.4
- Word Font Replace 1.0.1
- Expenses 1.6.2
- Find and Replace Text in Multiple MS Word Documents/Files Software 90