Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0
Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0 Ranking & Summary
Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0 description
Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0 is the most powerful application assistant on the planet. Label Spirit is a professional barcode label software for all your labeling and printing needs. It provides a wide variety of powerful, yet easy to use tools. You can create any size label with text, shapes and images, etc. You can also move, resize and modifying objects on labels. The data sheet lets you generate sequences of data freely, and you can import data from any database through ADO or ODBC too. Further more, Label Spirit support variable and functions, you can combine data from many different sources and set up advanced math, string, and logical functions.
How do you make barcode labels?
Nowadays you can print high quality barcode label through the ordinary printer in your office (Only Ordinary Laser Printer / Ink Jet Printer needed). If you already have an barcode label printer, our label software is also helpful for you: with Label Spirit, you can print more and newest barcode through your barcode label printer. for example, some barcode label printers don't support 2D barcode, with Label Spirit, you can print high quality 2D barcode now.
- Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
- "WYSIWYG" label editor. With our "WYSIWYG" (What You See Is What You Get) label editor, you can create professional labels with minimum practice. Now, even beginners can design professional quality labels in minutes. Create barcodes, text, and graphics with a simple click of your mouse. Need to make a change? No problem -- you can move and resize objects almost instantly, right on the screen.
- Choose template from label stock. Label Spirit includes a label stock of more than 200 predefined label templates to get you started. Simply choose a label format that suits your requirements. You can search for a matching template, define and manage your own templates.
- Get a jump-start using the included samples. To get you started quickly, Label Spirit not only lets you select a label template, it also offers many samples that you can use or modify for your specific application.
- Microsoft's official user-interface. Strict adherence to Microsoft's official user-interface guidelines, means if you've used just one other Windows program you're ready to start work with Label Spirit.
- Powerful Design Tools
- Exceptional Design Flexibility. Label Spirit gives you total control over your label's appearance, including the type and size of text, bar codes and graphics. Place objects exactly where you want them. You're limited only by your imagination.
- Import and Export Graphics. It's easy to add company logos and pictures of products. Label Spirit supports most major graphic formats. You can also export bar codes for use in other software packages.
- BMP, JPEG, TIFF, ICO, EMF, WMF, PCX, PNG, EPS, DCX, PCC, PBM, PGM, PPM, AFI, VST, TGA, etc.
- Conditionally print text, shape, barcode, etc. Any object in Label Spirit can be set to print only if certain conditions are met.
- Support 1D and 2D barcodes. Insert any of more than 30 industry standard barcodes on your label. Encode more data in less space using 2D barcodes: PDF417, MAXICODE, QRCode and Data Matrix. Apply various customizable formatting and quality control options, such as color, readable text font and placement, rotation, etc.
- Variables and Functions.
- Advanced, Customizable Serialization. Generate anything from the simplest serial numbers to the most advanced, totally custom serialization sequences. Increment or decrement by any interval and specify any rollover threshold and restart value. Choose from numeric, alpha, or a variety of predefined alphanumeric character sets. Even specify your own totally custom sequences.
- Six Types of Variables. You can use six types of variables in Label Spirit:
- System Variable. Date, Time, Now, Page#, TotalPages, Label#, TotalLabels, Record#, TotalRecords, Label#OfCurrentRecord, TotalLabelsOfCurrentRecord, Row#, Column#, etc.
- Expression Variable. You can define your own variables in Label Spirit: called expression variables, it's very useful in advanced label designing.
- Form Variable. For form variable (keyboard input variable), you can enter the value at print-time. these variables can specify a data type: Normal, Integer, Float, Date, Time, etc. for example, if you define a variable named "Hire Date", data type is Date, when you print label, Label Spirit will popup a window ask you the value of variable "Hire Date", you can enter a Date, or select a date from drop-down window.
- Counter Variable.
- Date Variable.
- Time Variable.
- Power Functions. If you are familiar with excel, you should know the power of functions. In Label Spirit we supply about thirty functions. You can combine data from many different sources and set up advanced math, string, and logical functions using formula.
- Database Features
- Support for any database. You can import data from any database through ADO or ODBC, access data from windows and non-windows platforms.
- Excel-style Data Editor. Label Spirit includes a built-in data editor, you can enter data directly or import data from other database. You can process data as you needed by this editor like excel.
- Advanced Query Builder. You can visual build SQL statements, and furthermore, you can make up large and complicated SQL queries with unions and subqueries for different servers without any knowledge of the SQL syntax.
- Parameter Query. A parameter query prompts you to provide data or information before the query is run. For example, you could query your database to show you the sales you have generated in the month of your choice. Each time you run the query, you will be prompted to identify the month that interests you.
- Apply data filters. Manually select a set of records to be printed or apply data filters using a very simple interface to print only what is needed.
- Print to any printer. With Label Spirit, you can use your existing Microsoft Windows compatible laser, inkjet, thermal, PVC card, or label printer, without the need to install special drivers.
- Quantity Control. You can expand quantity by three ways: No change, Expand to full row, Expand to full page.
- Print Preview. This feature allows you to see exactly how your labels are going to look before you print them. That means you can design more quickly without wasting labels.
- Custom Printing Options. Print any number of labels starting at any position on the sheet on any Windows compatible printer.
- Other Features
- Reliability. Label Spirit is a polished, complete, and stable program.
- Support DMV Model. Label Spirit full support DMV(Data,Model,View) model.
- Working with Other Software. Depending on your goals and the capabilities of your other programs, there are three basic ways:
- Push Data. (by command-line interface).
- Pull Data. (by parameter query). For this method, you need not modify your software at all.
- Dynamic Link Library(DLL) or ActiveX
Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0 Screenshot
Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0
Label Spirit Professional 25-User 5.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.