Landlord Manager Premium 9.04
Landlord Manager Premium 9.04 Ranking & Summary
Landlord Manager Premium 9.04 description
Landlord Manager Premium 9.04 provides an excellent solution to organise your property information in one place and get rid of those spreadsheets.
Landlord Manager helps landlords organise their rental income and expenditure saving hours at tax time as well as keeping on top of the day to day management of their portfolio.. You will always know how your portfolio is performing!
Property Management: Designed for both the professional let and Multi let (e.g. student) properties Landlord Manager will track all important aspects of your portfolio. Record details such as Insurance policies, utilities and other important contacts. You can also record critical diary events such as gas checks and meter readings etc
Tenant Centre: Landlord Manager will track all aspects of your tenant’s information. Rents can be raised on a weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly, calendar monthly, 3 Monthly, 6 Monthly basis. Record details of when deposits were taken and returned as well as contact information such as references. Landlord Manager will also print tenancy agreements and section 21 notices
Performance: View the performance of your property by a number of views showing you your most profitable properties by month, year and category
Alert Centre: Record important diary events such as gas checks, meter readings, renewal dates etc. You can also use the diary for general diary events such as appointments and property viewings. Take your diary with you with the sync option that will send your tenants, contacts and diary events to Outlook and your PDA . You can also send your tenants SMS messages reminding them of overdue rent.
Banking: Record your transactions against an unlimited number of bank accounts with the simple banking module
Projects: Track important projects such as refurbishments, new builds with the project module. Record expenses and log them against the project budget to help ensure your project remains within the budget.
Work Orders: Record work orders as they come in from your tenants and then send work sheets to your contractors
- An extremely user friendly interface
- Property Centre - enter professional or multi-let properties (ideal for student lets)
- Rent Centre - track tenants and their outstanding rent
- Record all income and expenditure by property
- Accounting categories for US Schedule E, UK SA105 and SA801 and general business categories
- Define your own tax year
- Multi Currency
- View income and expenditure by property, month and year
- Enter agent statements
- Help complete your self assessment return with the Tax Centre
- Alert Centre - log your date critical events such as gas checks Attach contacts to properties and tenants logging details such as insurance etc
- Contact manager - log your property contacts
- Includes a number of documents including tenancy agreement and section 21 Attach documents to properties, tenants and diary events
- Brochure Printout
- Sync your contacts, tenants and alerts with Outlook and PDAsSend SMS messages to your tenants reminding
- Track projects and Work Orders
- Occupancy Reportthem of due rent Plus much more
Enhancements: Updated for 2009, improved banking, forecasting, loans, mortgages.
Requirements: PIII 512mb Ram 30mb HD
Landlord Manager Premium 9.04 Screenshot
Landlord Manager Premium 9.04 Keywords
Bookmark Landlord Manager Premium 9.04
Landlord Manager Premium 9.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.