Layton Service Desk 6.0
Layton Service Desk 6.0 Ranking & Summary
Layton Service Desk 6.0 description
Layton Service Desk 6.0 comes as a new yet full-featured web based ITIL help desk software incorporating the very latest Web 2.0 technology such as AJAX and ASP.NET. Built from the ground up, every feature and module has been carefully designed before being implemented. Literally hundreds of features are included, from ITIL Problem and Change management through to powerful reporting and analysis.
Layton Service Desk offers unparalleled levels of customizability, in fact, it is so configurable, it can be whatever you want it to be, whether you're managing your internal end users, supporting external companies or offering a product or service, Layton Service Desk can do it all, right out of the box!
There is no need to break the budget with additional modules or time consuming installation and training either, as Layton Service Desk is highly intuitive and delivers powerful web-based help desk functionality at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
Layton Service Desk will streamline your support operations to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service for a lower cost and even less effort.
- 100% web based Help Desk
- Fully Customizable form design
- Dashboard with interchangable charts
- Re-branding supported
- Automatic email to et conversion
- Active Directory Integration including Multiple Active Directories
- LDAP Integration
- User Survey
- Complete History of Request
- Multi-Site Support
- Calendar & Scheduler
- IT Help Desk Reports
- Reporting and Analysis
- Customizable Reports
- Query Builder
- Scheduled Reports
- Canned Reports
- Export as CSV, XLS & PDF
- Keyword Routing
- Automatic Dispatch
- Tasks & Recurring Tasks
- Auto Templates with solutions
- SLA Management
- Automatic Case Routing
- Asset Management through AuditWizard
- Notify Technicians
- Holidays / Operational Hours
- Knowledge Base
- Self Service Portal
- Costing Module
- Incident Management
- Custom Request Form Templates
- NTLM Auto Login
- Problem Management
- Optional Problem Closure Rules
- Problem Management Workflow
- Problem Analysis
- Work Around & Solutions
- Incidents & Problem associations
- Change Management
- Support different Types of Change
- Standard Change
- Minor Change
- Major Change
- Significant Change
- Change Approval Board
- Change History
- Operating System Support
- Windows IIS
- SQL Server version 2000, 2005, 2008 & 2010 Full or Express editions
- Browser Support
- Windows Explorer 6+
- FireFox 3+
- Adds ITIL Problem and Change functionality, new user interface, and over 100 new features.
- IIS Server
- Layton Service Desk requires a Microsoft IIS server running version 5, 6 or 7.
- Supports 32 and 64 bit Windows Operating Systems.
- Microsoft SQL Server versions 2000 or higher. Express (free) editions 2005 or higher are also supported.
- Exchange Server 2003, 2008 & 2010. SMTP, POP3.
- 50-75 MB for the program installation but allow at least 500 MB for database growth and folder structure growth (i.e. attachments, exports, etc.)
- CPU - P-IV, 1.0Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- .Net Framework 3.5
- Any operating system running Internet Explorer 6+, FireFox, Chrome and Safari are supported with cookies enabled.
- Recommended Screen Resolution
- Analysts 1280 x 1024
- End User 800 x 600
- Mobile Devices
- Layton Service Desk will work on mobile device browsers.
Layton Service Desk 6.0 Screenshot
Layton Service Desk 6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Layton Service Desk 6.0
Layton Service Desk 6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Close Support Help Desk Software 2.95
- Richmond SupportDesk 6.67
- ITIL eLearning Service Desk/Incident Management
- Web Help Desk Software Free 126.96.36.199
- Service Desk Ticket Tracking System Version 2.5.8
- ITIL Survival (Bundle) Service Desk, Incident, Problem
- Web Help Desk 188.8.131.52
- Web Help Desk - Windows Server Install 184.108.40.206