Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0
Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0 description
Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0 is designed as a professional and perfect document review add-in for Microsoft Word that helps manage and navigate Defined Terms in complex documents. Lexicon quickly identifies all Defined Terms and their uses and highlights possible errors, such as terms that are defined but never used, terms that are used but never defined, terms that are defined more than once, inconsistent spelling or capitalization of defined terms, and more.
Lexicon also provides fly-over document navigation with the Navigator, a control panel that floats above Word and allows you to jump instantly to a definition or its uses, even if the definitions and uses are spread among multiple related documents.
With Lexicon's Enhanced Search and Concordancing, you get a snippet list of all occurrences of a term or phrase in a document or project. The snippet list shows the occurrences in context and allows you to jump to the location in the Word document by double-clicking.
- Terms defined more than once
- Terms defined but never used
- Mismatched capitalization
- Terms used but never defined
- Overlapping definitions
- Terms used before they are defined
- Inconsistent conventions
- Concordancing--a snippet list of all words in a document or project
- Enhanced search--search for any phrase and instantly get a snippet list of all occurrences
- Updated Interface
- Full compatibility with Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Microsoft Word from 2003 to 2010.
Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0 Screenshot
Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0
Lexicon - Define Your Terms 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.