LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1
LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1 description
LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1 is very easy to use with its user-friendly interface and simple guide. LITIO is a sheet metal program that calculates flat (unfolded) sheet development of ducts, rectangle to round transitions, cylinders, cones, pipe intersections, connections, bifurcations, elbows, etc. For HVAC, hoppers, cyclones, dust extraction, ducts, conveying systems, silos, piping, etc. To draw your sheet metal developments directly in AutoCAD R2000 and later (no need of DXF convertions).
Steps you can use the tool : First select the 3D surface you want to unfold. (You can select: either inside, outside, or mid cross sectional dimensions and/or height specifications; to draw or not the 3D surface, and the unfolded sheet as a mesh [to help you when bending the sheet] or as 2D contour [to ease cutting]; the precision of the calculation of the developments). Metric Units/Imperial units: the program automatically sets the units according to the units used in the current drawing session. After finishing the input of parameters, the program draws the 3D object and the respective development. After you can use the 2D developments for CAM cutting (plasma, laser, etc.) or manual cutting, by plotting them 1 to 1 (1 d.u. = 1 mm or 1 d.u. = 1 inch), and using them to mark
sheet and cut.
- Thickness: 3D objects are now drawn showing thickness. (You are able to see what kind of bevel preparation you will need to weld 3D objects together).
- New patterns: oblique transitions; trifurcations; helixes; "S" pipes; conical bends; bends with various cross sections; more branch patterns; intersecting patterns*; free transitions*; etc.
- 3D TRIM: You can trim (intersect) two 3D objects to get, for example, a conical branch on an square to round transition (or any other combination).*
- 3D plane TRIM: Easier way to cut 3D objects with a plane.* You also get the intersection polyline, for example, to make a cover of a tank, which was cut on a x° plane.
- New 3D developable ruled surfaces generator engine: You can create your own customized transitions, just by clicking on any two entities located in AutoCAD's 3D space, and which define both ends of the transition.*
- New 3D to 2D unfolder engine: You can even unfold your own 3D meshes [N=2], just by clicking on them.
- 2D profiles: You can get the development of the most common sheet metal profiles [L, U, Z, S, J, Omega], and also of any other 2D profile you wish*, just clicking on a 2D Polyline that defines a profile.
- Enhanced error and dialogue messages: No more messages like: Not valid length X1.; Now these messages give you much more information to find out, what is going wrong.
- Language capability: Dialogues, and error and dialogue messages in different languages (still adding languages).
- Clearer dialogue images: Dialogue images are bigger. Dimensions that can be either positive or negative, have a + symbol drawn in dialogue image to show positive direction (E.g., dt X).
- Independent IN/MID/OUT: You can select in/mid/out dimensions on both ends of transformations independently.
- IN/MID/OUT contact: You can select in/mid/out contact on bend or bifurcation pieces.
- Grooves: Allowance for grooved seams (for thin metal sheet) is made automatically.
- Customized transitions
- 2D profiles, etc.
Requirements: AutoCAD R 2000 or later
LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1 Screenshot
LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1
LITIO2 - 3D Sheet metal unfolding soft 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.