logSheet 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
logSheet 18.104.22.168 description
logSheet is a useful cross-platform, client-based print accounting system that will help you analyze printing costs by tracking and storing all required print job information in a Tab-Separated Value log file, either on the local machine or on a logSheet RAW Server.
logSheet does not have any of the advanced control features of checkBox. It is intended to be used as a tool to assign Billing IDs to print jobs and store them in a file for later analysis.
Print Job Information
A summarized view of the most important pieces of information regarding the current print job.
Detailed Print Job Information
This tab will display every tracked piece of information for your print job, such as Printer Name, Application Name, Total Pages Printed, Device URI. For a complete list of tracked items, please refer to the list below.
- Printer Name
- Printer Device URI
- (Uniform Resource Identifier)
- Media Type (Letter, Legal, etc.)
- PageSize (in PostScript Points)
- Billing/Project ID
- User Name
- Time and Date
- Job Name / Document Name
- Application Name
- Number of Copies for Job
- Number of Pages for Job
- Total Number of Pages Printed
- Print System Job Identification
- Color (T/F)
- Billing ID Drop Down Menu
- This handy feature will automatically remember your last ten (10) billing IDs.The billing IDs are stored in the log with all of the other information about the print.
- 15 days trial
- Added workaround for drivers that remove intermediate files and then delete the job from the windows print queue
logSheet 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
logSheet 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark logSheet 188.8.131.52
logSheet 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.