M-Minder 3.1 Ranking & Summary
M-Minder 3.1 description
M-Minder 3.1 is a useful and handy tool which reminds you of scheduled events at computer startup. After you have viewed the list of events for the day the software hides itself in the System Tray and reminds you periodically, visually and with sound alarm, of events for which no action has yet been taken.
- Events can be unique (with a full date: year-month-day) or recurrent (once each month or once each year).
- The event description can be modified without the need to re-enter the date and the days advance notice.
- Scheduled events can be easily removed from the list.
- A year overview calendar can display all recorded events or only selected events for the current year or for future years.
- The year overview provides a search function to display only events satisfying certain criteria.
- Option to export a chronological list of all events for a given year or only events satisfying search criteria.
- The list is exported in HTML format and is displayed in the default browser.
- Installation is automatic: just unzip the archive in a temporary directory, double click on Setup.exe and follow the screen prompts.
- Only uninstall by clicking the Uninstall icon in the M-Minder program group or by using the Add/Remove Programs applet in the Control Panel.
- The software does not modify the Registry.
Requirements: Windows 9X or higher.
M-Minder 3.1 Screenshot
M-Minder 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark M-Minder 3.1
M-Minder 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.