ManicTime 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
ManicTime 184.108.40.206 description
ManicTime 220.127.116.11 offers you a personal time management application which supports you to use automatically recorded past events to accurately track how you spend your time on your projects.
With ManicTime you'll be able to monitor the PC usage and track the most often used applications you use and presents them in an easy to understand way. It uses tracked data to accurately tag how you spend your time.
- Automatic Data Collection
- Daily Application Usage Summary ManicTime automatically collects data on your computer usage. It records active and away time, as well as which applications you used and for how long you used them.
- Local Storage
- The data ManicTime collects is stored in a local database on your computer. Collected data is not transmitted anywhere or shared with anyone. Only you have access to it, which means no privacy concerns.
- Having a local database also enables you to use ManicTime offline, without an Internet connection.
- Simple Graphic Presentation Of Your Daily Activities
- Collected data is presented using timelines. There are three predefined timelines:
- Activity: Shows your active time and away(idle) time
- Applications: Shows which application you used, when and for how long
- Tags: Shows tags you created. This timeline is not automatically generated it is filled with time tags you entered.
- When you move your mouse over a timeline, each timeline shows you a hint about an underlying activity. Hint displays detailed information about an activity such as title, application name, start and end times and duration.
- Accurate And Efficient Way To Tag Time
- One of the most usable features is time tagging. Using our simple click and drag feature you can accurately tag time.
- Find Out How Much Time You Spend On Different Tasks
- ManicTime has been designed to make it easy for you to find out how you spend your time. You can easily find out how much time you spend behind a computer or how much time you spend browsing the web. It will help you learn which applications you use regularly and which are just collecting dust.
- Time tagging allows you to see how you spent your time based on your own time tags. So based on your time tags you are able to see for example how much time you spent on a certain project or even a specific feature.If for example you tagged the time it takes you to get to work, you would be able to see how much time you loose in transit.
- NET Framework;
- Windows XP;
- Windows Vista;
- Windows 2003;
- Windows 2008.
ManicTime 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
ManicTime 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark ManicTime 126.96.36.199
ManicTime 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.