Marxio Timer 1.1
Marxio Timer 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Marxio Timer 1.1 description
Marxio Timer 1.1 is considered as a very useful tool that allows you to work more effectively with many features in terms of executing scheduled tasks.
Marxio Timer is a powerful timer and reminder tool which executes scheduled tasks (turn off PC, restart, lock screen, display text, run selected application) at any time you want: after n minutes, before, every, after idle time, every idle time, once. It is the perfect tool to program your computer to perform certain actions without needing your constant attention. The program lets you select the type of task and the moment when it should be done, and includes some additional features such as showing a countdown window or taking a screenshot.
Marxio Timer includes a very interesting feature: the ability to save user profiles and even create a desktop shortcut for them for quick start of created tasks. This program is ideal for such purpose like: timer, reminder, parental control, energy saver or just running other applications automatically at selected time.
- If you have interesting idea for some change in one of my programs like new or better function, just e-mail me. If it turns out to be worth spending time, I will develop or improve it and integrate with current/new program.
- Moreover, if you have an interesting idea for a new program and you think other people would also benefit except only you, please send me short description of your idea.
- I'll try to improve menu on the left side with new position "Current projects" where you will see what I'm currently working on - new and improving existing programs.
- As my development environment - Turbo Delphi - has some limitations, I'm not going to create database software or using specific components.
- Timer - shutting down computer at specific hour
- Parental control - locks computer after specified time elapses, thus blocking childred to play games - password needed to unlock computer
- Energy saver - computer enters hibernate/standby mode after specified "idle time" elapses, saving your energy bills, or just makes itself quiet when you are alreasy aslept
- Reminder - displays text or plays sound at the time you specified, like every 30 min, once, after 30 min, in 30 min and so on
- Running other applications - Timer works in background and executes specificed program. When ? Depends on You :)
- Portable version available
- Works with Windows Vista
- Fixed focus bugs
Marxio Timer 1.1 Screenshot
Marxio Timer 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Marxio Timer 1.1
Marxio Timer 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.