Marxio Timer 1.3
Marxio Timer 1.3 Ranking & Summary
Marxio Timer 1.3 description
Marxio Timer 1.3 is a powerful program which executes action specified by user (turn off, restart computer, hibernate, suspend, logout user, lock desktop, display text, play sound, run other application). It's run at time specified or when idle time elapses. It can also repeat actions after n minutes or start countdown seconds to execute action.
Marxio Timer can display countdown window, can be minimized to icon on taskbar or hidden from user eyes completely. Started actions can be secured with password - no terminate possible if user doesn't know the right password. Created actions can be saved for further use or a shortcut can be put on desktop to speed up access to created actions. Program is very easy to use with a user friendly interface. See screenshot above.
- Timer - shutting down computer at specific hour
- Parental control - locks computer after specified time elapses, thus blocking children to play games - password needed to unlock computer
- Energy saver - computer enters hibernate/standby mode after specified "idle time" elapses, saving your energy bills, or just makes itself quiet when you are already asleep
- Reminder - displays text or plays sound at the time you specified, like every 30 min, once, after 30 min, in 30 min and so on
- Running other applications - Timer works in background and executes specified program. When ? Depends on You
- Check for updates at startup (every 7 days) or on demand
- New action - temporarily deactivate screen saver
- New action - send selected key combination to active windows/application
- Silent mode - show/hide messages about executed actions
- Pause - pause/resume counting down if no password was set
- Focus - selected application after run will be active one or not
- Possible custom (not existing yet) application/sound file path
- Possible custom (not existing yet) window title or process name
- 2 application icon's colors - green and gray - action "in progress" or "finished"
- More icons on counting down window - quit program, mute, silent mode, etc.
- Last executed and next run time shown on countdown window (red means not executed)
- Schema overwrite prompt
- Disabled window scaling and fixed size set (to be changed in future)
Marxio Timer 1.3 Screenshot
Marxio Timer 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Marxio Timer 1.3
Marxio Timer 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.