MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0
MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0 Ranking & Summary
MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0 description
MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0 is a useful utility which offers you the easiest, fastest way to get and share business-critical information from GoldMine AND manage GoldMine data.
In seconds, create live reports you can keep modifying "on-the-fly", to dig deeper where standard reports leave off. So interactive, you can drill right through to load GoldMine records or build GoldMine groups.
Combines Excel analysis features (pivot tables) and GoldMine business rules to seamlessly render GoldMine data useful and accessible to anyone. Infinite time-saving uses include easy reporting and analysis, powerful graphing, data quality management, marketing segmentation and group record processing.
- Simple GoldMine Reporting: Most reporting options require days of training and only give you dead reports when youre finished. MasterMine's live, GoldMine-integrated reports can be set up in seconds, and 1-button-launched from a taskbar when you need them! Start making useful reports with less than 1 hour of training!
- The easiest, most intuitive GoldMine reports available Drag-and-Drop fields to position in tables
- Familiar Excel environment (using pivot tables)
- Easy drill-down through any summary for full detail
- Mailing lists and list views are a snap
- Clone and branch off to make new reports in seconds
- Reports maintain links to GoldMine for click-through and GoldMine Group building
- Business Analysis and GoldMine Management
- Marketing and Sales Managers, GoldMine Administrators, and Business Managers save hours on daily processes: Segment the database and send e-mail or letters in one smooth action. Monitor any activity in GoldMine. Analyze lead sources and sales funnels. Assign leads.
- MasterMine leverages analytical tools built into Excel making better use of GoldMines business logic and built-in features.
- Makes GoldMine transparent to any manager who needs to:
- See daily reports of activity in GoldMine
- See information from many different angles to make business-critical decisions
- Easily change report parameters as information needs change
- Segment the database with easy-to-create, easy-to-use overviews
- Make GoldMine Groups from any data segment, bypassing complicated filter-creation. Use groups to target e-mails, mailings, field updates, assign accounts to GoldMine users.
- Make tables, charts, graphs and lists in seconds
- GoldMine Data Management and Clean-up: Is your GoldMine turning into a junk drawer? Users not entering data properly? Imported data didn't turn out right? Is it hard to find and fix bad data? Not anymore! With MasterMine, users quickly find bad data, click-through to GoldMine records AND FIX IT! Or use GoldMine Groups to mass-change large amounts of bad data in seconds. All changes are sync-aware and intuitively correct because you see GoldMine from the top-down, so you know you're hitting the right targets in your data.
- GoldMine 4.0 or later: The same functionality in any case.
- dBase, SQL 6.5 or higher: Both SQL and dBase are served by the same version of MasterMine, and look virtually identical.
- MS Office (2000, XP, 2003, 2007)
- Office 2003 has significant improvements for PivotTables, both for users and the back end, and is more stable.
- Office 2007 has the greatest functionality improvements to date and is highly recommended.
- Windows 2000 or higher
- 256 MB RAM minimum: For larger data files (more than a few thousand contacts or 20,000 history records), 512MB or more is highly recommended.
- High-speed Networks: Network speed can be a bottleneck if large files are queried.
MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0 Screenshot
MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0 Keywords
Bookmark MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0
MasterMine for GoldMine 6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.