Measurement Units Converter for Excel 126.96.36.199
Measurement Units Converter for Excel 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Measurement Units Converter for Excel 184.108.40.206 description
Measurement Units Converter for Excel 220.127.116.11 is launched to be a helpful and smart program which enables you to quickly convert values from one measurement unit to another. The add-in performs various conversions between more than 200 units in 18 different categories in all Excel versions from 2003 to 2010.
- Any measurement units are converted in a click
- No matter how many values you want to convert – one unit, a few columns or the entire table – you need just 1 click and a few seconds to get the result.
- You can use the Measurement Units Converter add-in in two ways according to your preferences: open it as a pane in your worksheets or use the Quick Converter tool residing on the Microsoft Excel Ribbon for split-second conversions.
- Universal Converter for length, temperature, volume, weight etc.
- Converting measurements units
- When you start Measurement Units Converter, its pane opens in the left part of your Excel worksheet. In the upper part of the pane you see a list of available units of measure, grouped into categories as shown in the screenshot.
- Besides that you have some additional options, for example:
- Add conversion results as comments
- Ignore text within cells and convert only numbers
- You simply choose the needed category and select the cells you want to convert - you immediately see the first value of your selected range in the Value field in the bottom part of the Measurement Units Converter pane.
- After that you choose the measurement units for conversion. Click Convert and enjoy the result!
- Quick Converter for instant conversions
- Quick Converter located on your Excel Ribbon is a perfect tool for momentary conversions. Naturally, this feature is available only in Microsoft Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.
- All you need to do is to select cells, define the measurement units and click the Convert Range button on the Excel Ribbon. For more information, see How to quickly convert units.
- Convert more than 200 units of measure in 18 categories
- What units of measure can be changed with Measurement Units Converter for Excel? Any! Here is the complete list of available categories:
- Data storage
- Distance or length
- Energy, work, or amount of heat
- Equivalent dose
- Fuel consumption
- Mass or weight
- Power or heat flow rate
- Pressure or mechanical stress
- Radioactive decay
- Speed or velocity
- Volume Flow Rate
- Volume or capacity
- Measurement Units Converter for Microsoft Excel feature list:
- Convert between more than 200 units in 18 different categories.
- Pick values for conversion from your Excel table.
- Convert units directly in the selected range in your Excel worksheet or add results as comments.
- Add / remove measurement unit categories displayed on the Converter pane.
- Ignore text within cells and convert only numbers.
- Convert values in reverse order.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (x86, x64), Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista (x86, x64),
- Windows 2003, Windows XP.
- .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
- If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, please see Corporate deployment.
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, Excel 2007, Excel 2003.
Measurement Units Converter for Excel 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Measurement Units Converter for Excel 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Measurement Units Converter for Excel 126.96.36.199
Measurement Units Converter for Excel 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.