MetriQ Lite 188.8.131.52
MetriQ Lite 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
MetriQ Lite 220.127.116.11 description
MetriQ Lite 18.104.22.168 is a powerful sofrware that is suitable for automating timesheet administration. MetriQ Lite is suitable for the smaller business that wishes to track time affordably, but without the need for a full Enterprise solution.
- Pre-emptive and Permissive Timing:
- MetriQ® is the only Enterprise Timing Solution that offers both true Pre-emptive and Permissive timing modes, maximizing your timing potential, while giving you the choice of how you time your work, in a way that suits you as an individual.
- MetriQ is designed to work in a multi-user environment with each member of staff required to logon prior to its use (MetriQ Lite is standalone only).
- Staff Security:
- MetriQ has 2 levels of security.
- Full access:
- Full access to all of MetriQ's administrative functionality
- Limited Access:
- Users can be restricted from the following administration functionality:
- Add, Edit or Deleting Application Icons.
- Cut & Paste time data between Icons.
- Add, Edit or Delete Folders.
- Limit Folder & Sub-Folder Visibility.
- Access to Charts, Export and Reports.
- Add, Edit or Delete Staff, Roles and Profiles.
- Prevent Manual Update.
- MetriQ Folders:
- MetriQ uses a folder metaphor for describing your business hierarchy. Any number of Folders and sub-folders can be added with the following features:
- Folder Profiling for quick Folder creation and setup.
- Templates for quick Client and/or Project creation.
- On the fly Drag & Drop metaphor for quick folder reorganization.
- Status control allowing Folders to be Archived or made Complete so preventing further time updates.
- Priority Control - what's hot, what's not.
- On the fly assignment of Staff with full administrative privileges.
- Client Lock - clients can specify their own specific parameters which can be password locked.
- Quick multi-level search.
- Quick Folder Creation Wizards.
- Cross Folder timing (optional).
- Templates for full structure building complete with staff assignment and populated with your favourite icons.
- Note Field.
- Billable and None-billable folders.
- MetriQ Timing Icons:
- MetriQ uses Icons to represent a mapping of applications and software installed on disk. Our unique objectified approach makes time keeping easy to administrate with the following advantages:
- Icons are used to open applications and documents.
- Time usage is displayed on the icon.
- Time can be cut & paste to other icons
- Icons can be cut & paste to other Folders
- Features Persistence Mode for non-computer based tasks.
- Time Away Mode for when user is away from their desk
- Property sheet for Icon behaviour.
- Icon Log for notes and general information
- Manual Update for time updates.
- Timed Events for non-computer based tasks.
- Billable and non-billable feature.
- Auto-open a software application or document when MetriQ first starts.
- MetriQ uses Roles to assign charge rates to each member of your staff.
- Each staff can have a different billing cost for each folder.
- Allows for Standard and Overtime Charge out Rate
- Favorite Icons:
- Use the Favorite Icons Manager to instantly load your favorite icons straight into a new Client Folder or Sub-Folder.
- Use iTime for quickly timing permissive events such as colleague interruptions or telephone calls, instantly routing all time accrued to the correct Client or Project folder.
- Time Away Mode:
- If you leave your desk unattended, MetriQ enters Time Away Mode, after a preset time interval. On your return, simply indicate which Client folders you've been working on during your absence, and MetriQ will update their time appropriately.
- Review Card:
- Use MetriQ's review card to show how much time is missing from previous working days and weeks. Ideal if your staff have a time quota for the week.
- Disbursements can be added to each folder
- Pre-assigned Disbursements
- Options addition of New Disbursements
- MetriQ has a wide range of reporting options:
- Export: PDF, TXT, CSV, Excel, HTML, XML, Customized.
- Invoices: Preformatted and Customized.
- Reports: Preformatted and Customized.
- Charts (Time, Cost and Gantt)
- Presets: Predefined output settings for quick reporting summaries.
- Variable Granularity: Folder/Sub-Folder Summary, Icon,Workflow & Disbursements
- Plug ins:
- MetriQ gives you the ability to expand your time capture requirements with easy to use plug ins and modules.
- MYOB AO- Standard plug in that allows MetriQ to integrate directly into MYOB Accountants Office software.
- Bayesian Network Module for Web Cost Estimation and Effort prediction using Cross Company Tukutuku Data
- Goal Question MetriQ Framework
- Work from home or out of the office and on your return, MetriQ will synchronize your data with the centralized repository.
- Remote Database Hosting:
- MetriQ can be configured to tunnel into a remote database outside your organization's LAN using VPN or Zepedee for a secure link or regular TCP/IP if you prefer. We also offer a database hosting service on a dedicated server should you require.
- Productivity Observer™:
- Using the Productivity Observer, managers are able to see exactly who's working on MetriQ and what software or documents they are currently using (this feature can only be used with MetriQ Professional).
- Online Help: MetriQ has its own searchable online help documentation with access to simple work-through tutorials
- Minor Updates
MetriQ Lite 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
MetriQ Lite 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark MetriQ Lite 188.8.131.52
MetriQ Lite 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.