Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 description
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 is a comprehensive, easy to use accounting tool for small businesses to quickly monitor everyday financial tasks, get organized, and develop online business. Compatible with other Microsoft Office programs makes information sharing simple and helps boost productivity.
By organizing all of your business information in one place, Office Accounting Professional 2009 helps you find the right information at the right time, so you can make better-informed business decisions. Plus, new features will help you get business insights through an expanded set of business reports, create tax preparation reports, and view upcoming bills to pay right from your desktop.
- Easy to learn and use
- Office Accounting Professional 2009 is an intuitive program that’s easy to set up and use. Follow the easy, step-by-step instructions in the Startup Wizard to get up and running in minutes.
- Use the Startup Wizard to quickly import your existing financial data from other sources, such as Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Money, and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Get to work fast with a familiar user interface that looks and feels like the Microsoft Office programs you use every day.
- Save time managing everyday tasks
- Deep integration with other Microsoft Office programs helps streamline necessary but time-consuming and repetitive accounting tasks. Office Accounting Professional 2009 can help you get more done in less time.
- Easily share and reuse customer information across different forms and with other Microsoft Office programs without having to retype the same data, reducing the potential for error and saving time.
- Track your expenses, pay bills, do online banking, and simplify the payroll process using the Office Accounting Professional 2009 integrated payroll services.
- Track and manage employees' billable time, job costs, and inventory.
- Save time with online banking. Download bank transactions, and import them into your general ledger.
- Use with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to quickly create quotes, sales orders, and customer invoices without having to transfer information from one application to another.
- Get a complete view of your business
- Office Accounting Professional 2009 keeps all of your financial data and business information in one place, enabling you to easily find the information you need to make better-informed business decisions.
- Use the company home page to get a snapshot view of your company’s fiscal health, critical tasks, and reminders — all on one screen.
- Use the Cash Flow Analyzer to help you easily manage and forecast your financial situation.
- Take advantage of an expanded set of more than 90 customizable reports that help you gain insight into all aspects of your business. Tailor the reports to meet your specific business needs. New reports for 2009 include:
- Today’s Sales by Customer
- YTD Sales Compared to Last Year
- YTD Profit Compared to Last Year
- Most Profitable Customers
- Open Invoices by Due Date
- Today’s Vendor Payments
- Amounts Due to Vendors
- Un-deposited Funds Collected Today
- Inventory Items with Negative Balances
- Most Profitable Items
- Sales Tax Collected This Quarter
- Balance Sheet – Cash Basis
- Profit and Loss – Cash Basis
- Transaction Detail by Account – Cash Basis
- GL Report – Cash Basis
- Sales Tax Liability – Cash Basis
- Transaction Detail by Tax Code – Cash Basis
- Sales by Customer Summary – Cash Basis
- Sales by Customer Detail – Cash Basis
- Sales by Item Summary – Cash Basis
- Sales by Item Detail – Cash Basis
- Budget for Profit and Loss – Cash Basis
- Online Sales by Customer Summary- Cash Basis
- Online Sales by Item Summary – Cash Basis
- View upcoming bills at a glance from your desktop with the Accounts to Pay Today Gadget
- Use the Accountant Transfer Export Wizard to share your company’s financial information with an accountant, and synchronize any changes automatically.
- Create budgets and then compare your actual results to your projections.
- Grow your business online
- Features in Office Accounting Professional 2009 help you easily sell online, get paid faster, and gain easy access to credit reports.
- Sell your products and services through Internet marketplaces such as eBay.
- Get paid faster by offering your customers the PayPal payment option. Send invoices in an e-mail message with an integrated PayPal option.
- Order an Equifax credit report to help you evaluate customers, prospects, and business risks.
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Hard disk: 2 gigabyte (GB)
- Drive: CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2 or later or Windows Server® 2003 with SP1 or later or Windows Vista® or later (32-bit or 64-bit) operating system
- Microsoft Office Word 2002 or later is required to create customized invoices, sales orders, quotes, customer credit memos, customer statements, and purchase orders.
- Microsoft Office XP (any edition) or later is required to export data to Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
- To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later, or Windows XP Professional SP2 or later.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply).
- Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in, Word 2007 or Outlook 2007 is required to send documents as e-mail attachments in PDF or XPS format.
- Business Contact Manager SP4 or later is required to share financial data.
- Excel 2003 or later required to use Excel reports in Analysis Tools
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 Screenshot
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009
Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Word-2-Web Converter 2009 Professional 2009.2.817.1884
- Smarty Uninstaller 2009 Pro 2.5.2
- progeCAD 2009 Professional IntelliCAD 2009.0.26.6
- CHM-2-Web Converter Professional 2009.2.715.1544
- CHM-2-HTML Converter Professional 2009.2.715.1564
- Word-2-CHM Converter 2009 Professional 2009.2.718.2187
- 1099 Pro Professional 2009.06.15
- Household Accounting (for Microsoft Excel) 1.A
- Altova XMLSpy Professional Edition 2009
- VirusKeeper 2009 Professional 9.0.17
- Extended Accounting 3.2.3
- AccuBooks 2000 Accounting Software 10.120
- BestAddress HTML Editor 2009 Professional 15.0.1
- Plato DVD Ripper Professional 2009.03.02
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition 2009
- W2 Pro Professional Edition 2009.06.15
- CRM-Express Professional 2009.7.1
- 1042-S Pro Professional Edition 2009.06.15
- Plato Video Converter Professional 2009.04.01
- 1099 Pro Professional Edition 2009.06.15
- Macrobject Word-2-Web Professional 2009 2009.2.410.1817
- Macrobject Word-2-CHM Professional 2009 2009.2.410.2113
- Real Project 2009 Professional Edition 1.0
- MM3-WebAssistant - Proxy Offline Browser - Professional Edition 2009