Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 description
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 offers an effective tool which helps you to communicate your brand and your message with others via high-impact, professional-looking newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, Web sites, e-mails, and more. Monitor your marketing activities from concept to delivery, track your campaigns, manage customer lists, and get creative all in-house and all within an easy-to-use interface.
- Create high-quality publications that reflect your brand identity
- Office Publisher 2007 includes new and improved tools that help you efficiently create, customize, and reuse a wide variety of marketing communications materials that are tailored to your company's specific needs.
- Get started quickly by choosing from a library of hundreds of customizable design templates or blank publications, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, Web sites, e-mail formats, and more.
- Create a business identity for all your business and personal needs that includes your company name, contact information, and logo.
- Get dynamic previews of Office Publisher 2007 templates with your brand elements applied — including your colors, fonts, logo, and business information — before choosing a template.
- Use the new Search tool to quickly locate and preview high-quality Office Publisher 2007 templates from Microsoft Office Online right within the Publisher Catalog.
- Categorize, preview, open, and save your templates efficiently within My Templates for fast retrieval.
- Save time and effort by storing frequently used text, design elements, and graphics in the new Content Store to use in other publications.
- Reuse content for other publication types and distribution methods. For example, easily place content from a multipage newsletter into an e-mail template or Web layout for online distribution.
- Choose from more than 70 designer-created color schemes, or create one of your own. If you're using Pantone colors, choose them within Office Publisher 2007.
- Use Publisher Tasks to get help with common Office Publisher 2007 procedures, such as inserting images, creating a mail merge, or reusing content.
- Use the enhanced Catalog Merge to produce frequently updated materials such as datasheets, catalogs, or price lists by merging text and images from a database.
- Customize your publications using a collection of intuitive design, layout, typography, and graphics tools.
- Run the enhanced Design Checker to identify and fix common design errors in commercial print, Web, and e-mail publications prior to distributing or printing.
- Office Publisher 2007 brand elements preview
- Easily preview your own brand elements — colors, fonts, logo, and business information — and apply them to all Office Publisher 2007 content for a more relevant Getting Started experience.
- Personalize your publications and marketing materials
- Office Publisher 2007 includes new E-mail Merge capabilities, enhanced Mail Merge, and Catalog Merge, making it easier than ever to send personalized e-mail and print marketing communication materials. Create custom publications and fine-tune them using intuitive design tools and your own creativity for truly unique materials.
- Combine and edit mailing lists within Publisher from multiple sources, including Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office Access, and more. Use the list to create personalized e-mail and print communications or mailing labels, or to build custom collateral such as catalogs and flyers.
- Use new E-mail Merge and e-mail templates to create personalized e-mail marketing communications.
- Personalize your print publications with enhanced Mail Merge.
- Use Personalized Hyperlinks to personalize the display text and destination of a hyperlink within an E-mail Merge.
- Improved integration with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager (available in Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 and Microsoft Office Professional 2007) enables you to initiate and track the distribution of marketing materials created in Publisher.
- Office Publisher 2007 design tools
- Personalize your marketing communications using new E-mail Merge, personalized hyperlinks, and your own creativity.
- Share, print, and publish with ease
- Office Publisher 2007 provides new and improved ways for you to share, print, and publish your materials with ease.
- Save Office Publisher 2007 files in a fixed file format, such as Portable Document Format (PDF) or XML Paper Specification (XPS), for easy sharing. PDF settings within Office Publisher 2007 include options for online viewing, desktop printing, and commercial printing.1
- Take advantage of full commercial printing support for large quantities and high-quality printing. Office Publisher 2007 includes four-color process printing, spot color printing, cyan-magenta-yellow-black (CMYK) composite postscript, and more. Use the improved Pack and Go Wizard to prepare your Office Publisher 2007 files, including a press-ready PDF file, for a commercial printer.
- Send e-mail publications that appear as you intended. Improvements in e-mail distribution and viewing, including support for sending multipage publications as a single-page message, make it easier than ever to create and send publications as e-mail messages.
- Convert publications for viewing on the Web, and easily add navigation, update, edit, and post.
- Identify and correct unintended desktop, commercial print, Web, and e-mail problems using the improved Design Checker.
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Screenshot
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.