Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8
Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8 Ranking & Summary
Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8 description
Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8 is created to provide you with a simple yet effective advanced organizing system designed for educational institutions.
It is also used to schedule conferences and work-shifts in business and industry. The application is fast, user-friendly and has an extremely large capacity. It has a rich set of efficient optimization tools and interactive timetabling selections. The application has spread fast through the Internet to several schools and businesses in 66 countries and on all continents.
All the users are also entitled to free and life-long software updates. User-friendliness prevents from making common mistakes; instead users receive useful hints, answers to what-if questions and you also have the context-sensitive help or access the tutorial on webpage. You can create all or some of the timetables either automatically, or interactively and in any order. Openness of the software allows you to move data easily to and from other applications via numerous clipboard selections and the text file conversion tools.
Flexible architecture enables Mimosa to fit for all types of users, very easily. It supports all school and university forms organizations and companies, since you can easily configure the application for your special scheduling needs or apply the included templates and sample files. Enormous capacity of the application allows you to manage up to 300,000 timetables, 30 slots in a day of a 7-day week, 255 terms and over 8000 codes in a single small file.
No third-party databases or additional software is used in order to guarantee maximum performance, reliability and easy maintenance, combined with low end-user price. Several departments can use the software simultaneously and automatically merge their files over a network, expanding its capacity even larger. The network extension is not based on any specific network architectures, and it takes into account the dynamic nature of Mimosa data files and does not require any licensees.
- Automatic conflict checking and conflict prevention
- Bookings of timetable slots by all resources
- Bookings of weeks and terms by courses
- Calendar synchronised terms
- Colours configurable for each course and resource
- Combining of courses
- Configurable look & feel
- Context-sensitive help
- Course prerequisite checking
- Course structures can be edited at each stage
- Displaying of available resources
- Duplicating of courses and components
- Email and phone support
- Examination scheduling
- Fonts fully configurable
- Free course structures
- Group and personalised timetables
- Hidden and visible comments
- Imitating of previous solutions and room selections
- Instant timetabling
- Language change on the fly
- Life-long and free software updates
- Locking of courses
- Manually selectable rooms for each slot separately
- Memo box allows to adding notes to each item
- Multi-term timetabling with variable term lengths
- Preference storing and changing on the fly
- Protecting of weeks and terms
- Room capacity indicators and comparison
- Selection optimisation
- Course split by various criteria
- Tree view browsing of courses
- User interface and screen colours configurable
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- Windows 98
Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8 Screenshot
Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8 Keywords
Bookmark Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8
Mimosa Small School Edition 5.5.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.