Mindful 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Mindful 18.104.22.168 description
Mindful 22.214.171.124 offers you a combination of an event reminder, password manager and many related tools into a simple system tray application.
The event reminder in Mindful helps you remember appointments, meetings, anniversaries, statutory holidays, TV shows, payments due or any other events that occur over time - repeatedly or not - and that you don't want to miss. In addition to defining your own events, Mindful allows you to select from a list of 72 pre-defined events including many Canadian, American and Jewish holidays. You can quickly check your next event due at any time by positioning the mouse pointer over the Mindful icon in the notification area (system tray).
The password manager in Mindful provides a secure central repository for all the logon details for your Internet accounts and password-protected applications. Instead of using the same password over and over, you can use complex passwords that differ between accounts, making it much safer than using the same password everywhere without the need to remember any of them except your master password, which gives you access to your entire list of user accounts. The password manager also includes an auto-logon feature. Mindful allows you to quickly open the link to any of your user accounts logon page or form, and then complete your log-on simply by pressing a global hot key (default is CTRL+SHIFT+L).
Mindful starts automatically each time you start your computer. When minimized, it remains in the notification area (system tray) ready for you to use at any time. From there you can restore it by clicking its icon or by pressing its activation global hot key (default is CTRL+SHIFT+M). When you right-click the Mindful icon in the notification area, a shortcut menu appears with commands to access Mindfuls main features and tools directly.
Mindful is simple, but loaded with features and tools that can be used day after day, all year long. It consumes very few resources and resides in the notification area when minimized.
- Roll forward clearance: By default, a recurring event is automatically rolled forward to its next occurrence each time an occurrence of that event passes. However, since each event must be cleared before it can be rolled forward, you can prevent this default behavior from happening on specific events simply by turning off the auto-clear option of those events.
- Event age calculator: The age of a person (or event) can be calculated automatically and displayed in the description of an event simply by adding the year of birth (or original event year) in square brackets into the event name.
- One-time events: Mindful also supports one-time events that can be deleted automatically once passed or kept for future reference, according to your preferences. Keeping a one-time event for future reference can be useful to remember when was the last time the event occurred, such as when was the last time you had an eye exam.
- Event alarms: Event alarms go one step further in notifying you of events. By setting the alarm of an event, you can have an action executed automatically at a precise time on the day the event occurs. Possible actions include displaying a pop-up window with (or without) a countdown timer for a preset number of minutes, executing a file, or opening an Internet link or URL. A sound is also played when the alarm goes off and when the countdown timer (where applicable) reaches zero.
- Color-coded events: All events in Mindful are color-coded according to their status and their point in time. By default, past-due events appear in bold red, passed (and cleared) events appear in blue, current day events appear in red, events due for notice appear in orange and other future events appear in green in your list of events. You can customize the font color and style of each event status according to your preferences.
- Event notes: Each event can have its own notes. These notes can be useful to remind you of additional information about an event that is not part of the event name itself. For example, the notes for the anniversary of a friend can include their mailing address so you can mail them a birthday card.
- New file information option
- Minor fixes.
- 2MB Disk space
- 7MB RAM
Mindful 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Mindful 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Mindful 184.108.40.206
Mindful 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.