Minipax 2.8.3 Ranking & Summary
Minipax 2.8.3 description
Minipax 2.8.3 offers the newest generation of Vidosystem Softphone. Our engineer had successfully recode sip engine to produce more robust, small application, better nat traversal sip softphone.
Minipax NOW support SIP tunneling. SIP tunneling works where clients firewall blocked or on a country where voip is blocked. SIP tunneling also give more security to voip
Minipax support hold function, mute function, mic/spk volume control, transfer call, forward call, call recording, auto login to web billing CDR, call history, address book, balance display, fully skinable look n feel, available for private label and logo.
Minipax is able to capture credit or balance from sip messages (tested with porta billing/porta switch).
Minipax is designed for ITSP which need customized sip softphone.
- Customized editable skin interfaces*
- SIP tunneling supported*
- Support Audio codec : g729*, g723.1*, speex, gsm, g711
- QoS - Quality of Service
- Transfer call
- Forward call
- Capture credit/balance on sip message
- Call timer
- Countdown call timer
- Display Balance and CDR
- Last Number Redial
- Local signaling (busy, ring back, etc.)
- Early media for Ringback tone
- Send DTMF as RFC2833, as inband and SIP INFO
- Address Book
- Work with any full-duplex sound card
- Embedded to USB stick phone or other mass storage
- Native NAT/Firewall traversal with STUN and UPNP
- Uses NEW RFC 3261 compliant stack
- DNS support
- Smaller application size (approx. only 1 MB)
- Not using any .NET and Java Runtime Library
- Minipax support new skin
- Fix time limitation
Minipax 2.8.3 Screenshot
Minipax 2.8.3 Keywords
Bookmark Minipax 2.8.3
Minipax 2.8.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.