MinuteMan 7.4T Ranking & Summary
MinuteMan 7.4T description
MinuteMan 7.4T will make you satisfy because it can create a project schedule with the dates of tasks and milestones, make notes on each task, assign personnel to certain tasks, and track expenditures with this project management software.
Print Gantt and PERT charts and schedule and budget reports from within the application. Generate reports in hard copy or text and graphics file formats. Files are compatible with standard word processor and spreadsheet programs, so that you can distribute reports and charts via e-mail.
- Generate Reports
- MinuteMan includes a versatile Report Generator. Reports may be previewed on-screen, printed, or sent to a text file to be included in a word-processing document.
- Additionally, the overall Project Schedule may be exported to a spreadsheet-compatible file; any standard spreadsheet can then be used to create further schedule reports, or be rolled up into other reports. A special spread-sheet file format can be specified for direct import to Microsoft project. Reports may be configured to include, at the task, subproject, and overall-project level;
- Schedule Data and Percent Complete
- Predecessor Relationships
- Staffing Assignments
- Staffing Costs
- Task-specific notes
- A Task Filter allows reporting on selected groups of tasks based on criteria such as;
- Critical Path
- Selected "Important" Tasks
- Progress; Completed, In Progress, Not Started
- Tasks with Headcount
- Tasks incurring expenditures
- Assign Resources
- In addition to scheduling, MinuteMan can assign costs to tasks and provide a graphical display of their usage. Two types of costs are supported; People-costs and Expenditures.
- People-costs can be assigned using individuals (Bill, Martha, etc.) or job categories (Technician, Carpenter, Department Manager, etc). Per-hour labor costs can be assigned for each. A maximum limit can be set on the quantity available of each resource; over usage is tracked and highlighted.
- Expenditures can be used to identify major cash outlays ("license fee", "tooling charge", etc) or to track use of key materials or components (need 50 Brochures in May, 500 in June, etc.).
- This provides an overall project cost or budget, as well as identifying the when costs will occur.
- Click to EnlargePercentage-Completion can be tracked on a task-by-task basis, to get a sense of overall project completion. An "earned value" is calculated for individual tasks as well as the entire project.
- Resource usage can be included in text reports using the Report Generator, and can also be displayed graphically using the TimeLine. Overall Usage is shown at left. Another view breaks out usage on a per-task basis.
- Customize the Calendar
- The objective of MinuteMan is to provide ease-of-use. A simple calendar system (in units of 15-minute intervals) is presented by default
- 7 day week with 5 workdays and Saturday/Sunday Non-Working
- 8 working Hours per day.
- However, if you have more demanding needs, you can easily edit the Calendar to accommodate them;
- Select any repetitive working and non-working days (i.e. your 'non-working-days' can be Tuesday and Wednesday instead of Saturday and Sunday.)
- Specify up to 3 working shifts, of varying duration, per 'standard' workday.
- Identify 100 holidays and/or days with non-standard work shifts.
- Similarly, MinuteMan uses "As Soon As Possible" calculations by default. However, you can select any tasks as being handled on an "As Late As Possible" basis (often used for expenditures).
- Use on a Network
- MinuteMan can be used in a networked environment by making use of file-sharing. Put the commonly used project files on a central file-server location in your network. Users must each have a copy of MinuteMan on their PC or laptop. They can then access the project files and work on them. Make sure your network administration has periodic centralized backup procedures.
- Print Charts Easily
- Project Management Software has some unique printing requirements - some of the charts can get quite large! To minimize the need for taping many "standard" size sheets of paper to represent one larger drawing, MinuteMan
- Supports printing of Timelines and Pert Charts on up to Size C (22"x17") paper
- All Views (Pert, Timeline, and Work Outline) can be output to Graphics Files. You can include these files into Word Processor documents where you can shrink/stretch them as needed. Even more important, you can then email the files to others who can view them just using their own Word Processors. Many other Project Management tools require that the recipient purchase another copy of the tool just to view the charts.
- The schedule may also be exported to a file format compatible with Microsoft Project or Spreadsheet programs.
- This program will run on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, and later platforms. It requires a Pentium or equivalent processor, 330MHz or greater. 20MB hard drive space is required, and a recommended RAM of 128MB or greater.
MinuteMan 7.4T Screenshot
MinuteMan 7.4T Keywords
Bookmark MinuteMan 7.4T
MinuteMan 7.4T Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CRD (Crystal Reports Distributor) 6.6 Build 20090511
- AdeptTracker Standard 3.10
- Reliable Task Timer 1.4
- Crystal Reports Distributor 4.5 b20040622
- Virtual Project Open Source Project Management Software 2
- Project Management Software Comindwork 2.4
- Printed Manual - MinuteManPlus Project Management
- 123-ProjectPlus Management Software