MobFinance 1.0 Ranking & Summary
MobFinance 1.0 description
With MobFinance you can efficiently retrieve the daily performance of your portfolios holdings, but there is much more.
MobFinance retrieves all usable information including the high and low price for the day, trade volumes, and the most recent traded price (almost no delay).
Wherever you are, whatever youre doing, you now can stay on top of finance market.
Current stock market values for your entire portfolio are only a click away with your mobile phone.
MobFinance is a new generation of Cell/SmartPhone based investor assistant.
MobFinance offers a broad range of trade information about mutual funds, stocks and derivatives from major markets including NASDAQ, NYSE, etc.
With MobFinance, an investor can monitor his entire portfolio by retrieving stock quotes and live charts showing intraday, weekly and 12 month graphs through Internet directly from your mobile phone anywhere at any time.
Its data charts also enable an investor to observe the price trend and capture momentum. WAP proxy is fully supported and five different language support meets the needs of multi-national investors.
- Real-time Symbol lookup
- Real-time Live stocks, mutual funds information from anywhere at anytime! (almost no-delay)
- Comprehensive quotes for any stocks and mutual funds traded on major markets including NASDAQ, NYSE, etc.
- Intuitive interface and super easy-to-use for non-professional mobile users
- User self-defined multiple portfolios
- Live stock details including Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, Days Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
- Live stock charts of Daily / Weekly / Year time ranges
- Live stock details & Live chart saved for offline read and analyzing
- Intelligent chart zoom-in and zoom-out to fit the screen size of different mobile phones
- Full Wap proxy support
- Multiple Languages -English , German , Italian , Spanish , French
- Compressed news support which saves up to 80% of network usage
- A mobile handset with the J2ME MIDP 2.0/CLDC1.0 platforms, such as the Sony Ericsson P900 and Nokia 6600, and Palm OS 5 with network access (Palm Tungsten T series, Handspring Treo600)
- Full support for Symbian S60 2nd, 3rd mobile phones
- For Palm OS 5: Requires additional download of WebSphere Micro Environment, available from PalmOne
- for Sony Ericsson P900: firmware revision CDA162003/5 or greater
MobFinance 1.0 Screenshot
MobFinance 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark MobFinance 1.0
MobFinance 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.