Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9
Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9 Ranking & Summary
Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9 description
Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9 offers an effective tool which helps you to calculate payments, remaining balance, amortization period, interest rate and affordable amount. Amortization schedule is in scrollable spreadsheet format with screen splitting, formatting and editing capabilities. Selectable row locking/unlocking (with or without password protection). Amort. Schedule and various reports can be opened in default browser. Includes daily interest calculator and equivalent interest rate calculator bonus programs. Payment distribution can be displayed in tabular form, in various reports and pie, line and bar charts. Nice screen displays and printouts. Does Canadian, American and foreign mortgages. Use either the 360 day method or Exact day factors to calculate your mortgages/loans. The program is capable of dealing with missed payments, late payments, lumpsum payments, interest changes, payment changes, variable rate mortgages, draw mortgages. Customize your printouts with your own header text and logo or banner. All capabilities of the registered edition are for a period of 21 days available in the Evaluation Version.
- Selection of payment periods
- Calculate missing variable
- duration of mortgage
- remaining balance
- mortgage amount one can afford
- interest rate
- Selectable method for calculating mortgages
- 360 day method (as in books with mortgage tables)
- Exact Day factors method based on 365 days/year every year. No interest on February 29, but included in the other days of the year.
- Exact Day factors method based on actual number of days in the year.
- Selection of other compounding periods
- US mortgage selection (compounding period = payment period)
- Canadian mortgage (compounding period = semi annual)
- 5 additional compounding periods to do other types of loans.
- Amortization schedule editing features
- The capability to:
- enter lump sum payments. (can be negative too e.g. for legal fees, NSF checks etc.)
- enter a series of changed payments.
- change dates e.g. for late or additional payments.
- enter changes in interest.
- do variable rate mortgages.
- do draw mortgages.
- add/delete footnotes. Footnotes can be shown or hidden and printed.
- add/delete rows in amortization schedule.
- Undo edits and to reset the undo starting point.
- change font sizes and column width in spreadsheets.
- Amortization Schedule Row locking/unlocking
- row 1 to some selectable row number can be locked
- locking/unlocking of rows can be made password protected.
- Year End Report
- Displays Total Payments, Interest, Principal, Remaining Balance and Cumulative Interest for each year on a single row.
- Default year is a calendar year. You can however select your own financial year.
- Summary Reports
- Report for selected term.
- Report for period based on highlighted rows in the amortization schedule.
- Bar chart showing remaining balance and cumulative interest over time.
- Payments line chart showing cumulative total payment, interest portion, principal and remaining balance.
- Payments bar chart showing non cumulative interest principal and total payments.
- Payments distribution pie chart.
- All charts are automatically scaled to fit the data. All charts will include the effects of lump sum payment, changed payment entries and changes in interest rate. In the bar charts, a bar is shown for each payment date. When one of the charts is selected, it is possible to select the other charts without having to go back to the amortization schedule first.
- Exporting the amortization schedule and Year End Report
- Mortgage Wizard Plus permits you to save an amortization schedule and/or Year End Report in the following formats: *.XLS, *.WKS, *.CSV, *.DBF or *.TXT. This enables you to export the amortization schedule to wordprocessor-, spreadsheet-, database- and report writer programs. In addition, MW Plus can export the amortization schedule and year end report via the clipboard to your word processor. Both amrtization schedule and year end report can be copied to the clipboard as either text or as a bitmap. The export capabilities can let you decide how to present the mortgage. All you need is your own imagination.
- Display in Browser
- Mortgage Wizard Plus permits you to display the amortization schedule and the various reports in your default browser. Once displayed in your browser, you may wish to print, e-mail and save the amortization schedule or report in HTML format.
- Embedded Bonus Programs
- Daily Interest Calculator.
- Equivalent Interest Rate Calculator.
- The amortization schedule, all charts and all reports can be printed. Every screen can also be copied to the clipboard.
- Print options for amortization schedule and year end report
- Selectable table width, font size and capability to include or exclude certain items.
- Capability to add mortgagee info i.e. name. mortgage number, address and property address
- Add your own Header and logo or banner.
- Select number of copies orientation etc.
- Header on printouts
- You can add a header for identifying your company name and address on all your printouts. This header can be the standard MW banner or your own 6 inch x 1 inch banner. Instead of a banner, you can also select 1 or 2 lines of text with or without a logo. The logo can either be your own logo or the standard MW logo. It is also possible to delete the header from your printouts. For more info on headers, see the mwreadme.txt file and/or mwp32.hlp
- If you like to show your own logos on the various windows instead of the MW logo, you can do this by simply adding bitmap files in your Mortgage Wizard Plus folder. See the mwreadme.txt file and/or mwp32.hlp for information on size in pixels and required filenames.
- Included Daily Interest Calculator v3.1 and Equivalent Interest Rate Calculator bonus programs.
- Dates in International ISO 8601 format i.e. yyyy-mm-dd
- Windows Vista
Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9 Screenshot
Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9 Keywords
Bookmark Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9
Mortgage Wizard Plus 6.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.