MPSuperShape 1.7 Ranking & Summary
MPSuperShape 1.7 description
MPSuperShape 1.7 offers you a useful tool for Microsoft MapPoint.
If you are already using Microsoft® MapPoint®, you know how useful shapes can be. Unfortunately the only way to modify these shapes are by adding or removing points. It is impossible combine shapes or to easily find overlaps between shapes. It is also impossible to transfer shapes into MapPoint or to transfer them to an external application. MPSuperShape is an add-in for Microsoft MapPoint which solves these problems.
MPSuperShape can be used to combine multiple shapes into one large shape, find the intersections (overlaps) between shapes, find boundary shapes around selected pushpins, import/export shape files, and to create web pages. Import shape options include ESRI Shape (SHP) files, MapInfo MIF files, Keyhole (KML), and GML. MPSuperShape can also export to GML; KML; and webpages that use Google Maps or Microsoft Virtual Earth (Live Local).
Possible applications include:
- Combining drive-time areas to find the total area covered by existing depots.
- Finding territory overlaps.
- Finding areas which meet multiple characteristics.
- Defining territory shapes around customer pushpins.
- Transfering shapes to/from other GIS systems.
- Create webpages from MapPoint maps
- Combine multiple shapes
- Find the intersection (overlap) between shapes
- Import shapes from external (non-MapPoint) files
- Export shapes to external (non-MapPoint) files
- Create webpages that use Virtual Earth or Google Maps to display MapPoint pushpins and/or shapes.
- Copy shapes between different MapPoint maps - reuse the same shapes on multiple maps!
- The import and export options support GML and KML. GML is an XML-based open GIS format that is managed by the Open Geospatial Consortium. KML (Keyhole Markup) is the XML language for Google Earth, but it is also supported by Google Maps and Microsoft Virtual Earth.
- Support for KML StyleMap;
- Closed/Open Shape Export Option;
- Support for Windows 7
- MapPoint 2006,
- .NET Framework v2 (or better)
MPSuperShape 1.7 Screenshot
MPSuperShape 1.7 Keywords
Bookmark MPSuperShape 1.7
MPSuperShape 1.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.