MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0
MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0 Ranking & Summary
MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0 description
MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0 offers a professional and powerful tool that can allow you to receive and store stock quotes from different data feeds at the same time. Different clients (TA programs) are connectable. Features are priority control, simulation mode, spread calculation, internal database, DDE and COM interface. For usage a user Id and password are required. After end of evaluation period of 30 days it runs as Light version with limitations.
- Internal date base
- MtiQS uses an internal, relational data base to store all quotes. The user has no effort or trouble to install an external data base system, these is already implemented into the software. This solution grants a high performance and secure in interaction between the MtiQS kernel and the storage system. The data base offers a very high capacity, for example it can be growth up to 32 terrabyte memory size and 2.1 mrd. tables.
- Priority controlled
- MtiQS can receive quotes from all data feeds simultenously. When quotes from different data feeds are related to the same instrument, MtiQS routes this quotes by a priority control mechanism. That means, you have a self-regulating system that can realize a continuous data supply for your TA software.
- Date and time format & internationalization
- Some data feeds comes with time stamp, some other without time stamp. MtiQS uses a uniform time stamp to store quotes internally. All quotes are stored in UTC time. Outgoing quotes time stamp will be recalculated to the users time zone or any other time zone the user will use. Thereby it is guaranteed that all time stamps the same, independent of the location of the MtiQS user.
- Also integrated is a automatic time correction, based on a public time server from the internet. On every start of MtiQS the local PC time stamp will be compared with the time stamp from the internet. So it is possible to use MtiQS also on a PC with wrong time settings.
- Simulation function
- MtiQS offers a simulation function. With this function the user can send quotes from a defined instrument to the output interface directly from the data base. It is possible to send the data in intervals from an 1/100 second up to 30 seconds. This is possible also during the regular usage with data feeds.
- Data compression
- Internally all quotes are stored in 1 minute interval, that means for every minute we have one open-, high-, low-, close- and volume value. MtiQS offers a function to compress these values for export through the output interface. The Compression level is specified in minutes and is possible from 2 to minutes. For example a compression level of 1440 (24h *60 min.) means that all quotes will be compressed to a daily quote.
- The calculation base is start of 01 January of 1970 12:00:00 AM. From that point all periods will be calculated. So it is possible to use odd values (f.e. 7 min. or 13 min.) they have a fractional result related to a complete day. Also historical quotes from the data base may exported in compressed format.
- Spread function
- With MtiQS you have the possibility to calculate a performance spread of two instruments. This spread will also stored in the data base and forwarded to the output interface. This is possible also during the regular usage with data feeds.
- All spreads are completely flexible. You can edit, change, recalculate or delete a sprad.
- Export and output interface
- MtiQS comes either with a DDE, a TCP/IP or a COM interface. With that interface types it is possible to supply external software with real time and historical quotes. A export to file of historical quotes from data base is also provided, compression in zip format is supported.
- The output interface can send quotes either tick by tick or on the end of the compression period. That's very helpful when the external software needs a lot of resources to calculate. In such cases a tick by tick mode will maybe cause some performance trouble.
- A detailed description of the interface you will find under the installation directory in the "Help" folder.
- Data base management and administration
- To guarantee a reliable function of MtiQS the software provides you with some helpful tools. You can create backups from the data base or restore the data base from a backup. When the data base was crashed you have the possibility to proceed a repair function to rebuild the data base.
- To speed up the performance of the data base you can use the function to reorganize data base tables. With it the internal arrangement and the compression will be enhanced.
- To watch the data flow inside MtiQS it comes with a build in monitoring function. So you can see from every instrument which data feed is active and how the incoming quotes are proceed.
- Minimum Requirements Hardware
- CPU: 1,5 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: appr. 10 MB only for installation
- Internet: PC must be online
- Minimum Requirements Software
- Operating system: Windows 2000/ XP
- Additional software: some data feeds need installed client software, more info see in MtiQS online help
MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0 Screenshot
MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0 Keywords
Bookmark MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0
MtiQS Multi Quote Server 0.9.22.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.