Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0
Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0 description
Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0 offers you a good management tool which can be used for addressing the problem of planning and scheduling multiple concurrent projects competing for scarce resources.
The core of Multi-Project-Planner is a global plan containing two schedules:
1. The activity schedule, representing the schedules for all work teams participating in the activities and upon which the activities are booked according to the resource requirements of the activities and the competences offered by the work teams. You may say that the activity schedule is a model of your production capacity upon which the gantt charts of the projects are superimposed.
2. The work hour schedule, representing the schedules for all resources, who staff the work teams.
Benefits of this layout:
- This layout directly addresses the problem of resource conflicts as they are immediately visible.
- Further the layout allows an emphasis on flow of throughput over the capacity, thereby preventing sudden build up of resource demands.
- Template projects lets you build the gantt chart of a project in the familiar single project management way and later drag the project onto schedule letting Multi-Project-Planner handle the booking.
- Multi-Project-Planner accepts resource conflicts. They are represented by a feature called hot potatoes. The effect is that Multi-Project-Planner remembers the problems, freeing you from having to deal with everything simultaneously.
- Together with a lot features, the layout of Multi-Project-Planner greatly eases the daily handling of multiple projects as well as minimizing the lead-time for the projects and finally minimizes the strains on the brains of the planner.
- Look and feel of the familiar planning board.
- Hot potatoes are unresolved resource conflicts, kept by the program until you are ready to deal with them.
- Manipulation is performed with the look and feel of a planning board.
- Predefined projects (templates) can be dragged onto the schedule, and the program will try to make a best fit.
- Otherwise it will create hot potatoes.
- Just in Time means scheduling the project as close to the delivery date as possible, thereby minimizing your inventory and maximizing your instant maneuverability.
- Brute force handling of resource conflicts, but only if you command it.
- Future resource conflicts that are not solved now, are turned into hot potatoes, for later treatment.
- Decision points attached to project activities, and launching a warning when the decisions are due.
- Time scaled PERT charts, including plasticity on the constrains, which will be respected when dragging projects and templates.
- Progress can be calculated automatically from employee reports or manually stated.
- Extendability, i.e. enhancing features by adding modules.
- Interoperability, i.e. integration with other software.
- A far superior overview, as both resource allocation and the interrelationships between the activities of all projects are handled in one and the same view.
- Unsurpassed control of the planning process.
- Just in Time scheduling maximizing your instant maneuverability.
- Multi user access.
- Employee can be assigned to multiple activities simultaneously.
- Critical path analysis.
- Unicode enabled.
- VISTA compatible.
- 100 MB ram,
- 400 MB HD
Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0 Screenshot
Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0
Multi-Project-Planner 3.0 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.