MyLife Organized 2.5.0
MyLife Organized 2.5.0 Ranking & Summary
MyLife Organized 2.5.0 description
MyLife Organized 2.5.0 offers you a great personal task outliner which will help you to organize your goals, projects and tasks into a tree. The to-do list with actions that require immediate attention will be generated. This to-do list will be sorted in order of priority to keep you focused on the most important tasks. MyLife Organized (MLO) has Pocket PC version and can be synced with your Outlook and MindManager. It will help you to track your personal projects and achieve your most important goals.
Time Management means the planning and organizing of your time in such a way that you accomplish your most important goals as quickly as possible. But many people work very hard with no idea of what their real goals are. If you do NOT have goals for yourself, you will be forever working to achieve the goals of someone else. Every day many of us spend the time on urgent but low priority tasks while the most important tasks get put off until another day. Unfortunately, "another day" never seems to arrive. If you keep putting things off, youll eventually wake up one day and realize life has passed you by. MLO helps you to think and act differently-and doing things differently is the first step in digging yourself out of the procrastination rut.
The main idea of MLO is to help you to keep focused on the activities which drive you to achieve your most important goals as quickly as possible. One of the key advantages of MyLife Organized is that despite being a very powerful and sophisticated piece of software it is extremely easy for even the most novice computer users. It will NOT replace your Calendar, Outlook or Excel, but it WILL help you to organize your tasks into an outline, select most important of them and generate concrete and sequential list of specific actions to achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
1. Outline your tasks:
- Use the MyLife Organized Outliner to organize your goals, projects, and tasks into a tree.
- First, write down the tasks that you would like to accomplish. Then, if the tasks are large, simply break them down into their component elements (subtasks). If these components still seem large, continue to break them down a until you have a list of reasonably sized subtasks.
- For each task, you can specify its importance in relation to its parent task or project in the outline. To increase the importance of a task to its parent task, drag the Importance for parent slider to the right.
- Note: when you set the priority of a task in most other To-Do programs, you actually set its absolute priority in comparison to all other tasks in the list. In MLO, however, you should only consider how important it is to complete the task relative to completing its parent project. If you change the importance of a project with subtasks, the placement of all its subtasks in the To-Do list will be changed simultaneously, without your having to change the importance sliders for those subtasks individually.
- Many tasks in your list can be completed only in certain places or situations (context). For example, you can complete the task "Buy compact disc" only when you are in a music store. Thus, you will want to create a new place named "Music store", and assign this place to the task. Later on, you can filter the To-Do list by assigned locations. Another way to think of places is as categories or contexts for the tasks.
- Since a place can include other places, it is easy to construct a realistic model of your everyday places or situations. This model will help you stay focused on tasks that require your immediate attention.
- fter you have entered all your goals, projects, and tasks into the Outline, MyLife Organized can select only those tasks which require immediate attention and place them to the To-Do List. This list is also called the list of Next Actions.
- The scheduled tasks appear in the list only at the most suitable time. You can filter the To-Do list by setting the appropriate place/situation. Each time you complete a task the To-Do list is regenerated to keep it updated and right ordered.
- The To-Do list is sorted in priority order so that you can stay focused on what is really important to you, separate importance from urgency, and overcome procrastination.
- Do you need access to your to-do's and personal projects information while on the road? It is no problem with MyLife Organized!
- There is a PocketPC edition of MyLife Organized application which can be synced with Desktop Professional edition.
- Do not miss opportunity to work on a task when it is right time and place for this!
- 7 MB of disk space,
- Microsoft Outlook 2000+ if using sync
MyLife Organized 2.5.0 Screenshot
MyLife Organized 2.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark MyLife Organized 2.5.0
MyLife Organized 2.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.