NewsAutoTrader 1.2 Ranking & Summary
NewsAutoTrader 1.2 description
NewsAutoTrader 1.2 is known as a feature rich and advanced FOREX news spike trading tool that generates trade signals by processing live news headlines. Using it you can trade many economic indicators, such as US Nonfarm Payrolls, (US/UK) GDP, CPI, Retail Sales, Interest rate announcements, and other news releases that impact the FOREX market. It can be useful for other markets too, such as Futures. Unlike similar tools that are offered as [expensive] subscription services, NAT is standalone software, it is not a signal service.
Important economic data is usually released to news agencies from statistical organizations / central banks at fixed times and consists of one or more numbers (example: the number of newly created jobs). If the number is considered important and the actual number deviates enough from what was expected (called a consensus) by economists and market participants, this usually causes considerable one directional movements of prices of certain currency pairs, in accordance with the deviation from consensus number.
However, the most price movement usually happens within a few seconds - there is a price spike. After that period the price may still go the same direction for a few minutes or more, but generally the longer the time passes, the more unpredictable becomes the direction (market stabilizes).
News spike trading is trading these quick price moves caused by news. Trades are usually held from a few seconds to a few minutes. If you were to trade news spikes manually - read the numbers from news and decide what trade to place, you would likely lose money or make little, because the initial spike can happen very fast, the most of the price move could be already over.
NAT functions as a news aggregator, processor and auto-clicker. It can read news headlines from various news sources, instantly extract the economic indicator values from them by using pattern matching, and according to your defined triggers, automatically open trades in your broker platform by simulating mouse clicks. Almost any broker can be used with NAT, it only needs to execute trades fast enough. Opened trades need to be closed manually (it's a semi-automated system).
There are many MetaTrader 4 (MT4) brokers that provide free market news in their platforms and deliver the news very fast with little delay (often even before the price spike!). NAT can read news headlines from MT4 terminals in real-time and use them for trade signal generation. However, you are not limited to MT4 news sources, other news feeds can be also integrated (full version).
Using multiple news sources aggregated (combined) into a single stream helps to receive the economic data faster - some news sources sometimes may be faster, some - slower. This allows to use only the fastest news source for trade signal generation.
News headlines are processed by the included scripting engine that extracts economic indicator values by using pattern matching and generates the trade signals (BUY/SELL). Because the headline patterns for specific indicators are usually consistent (depends on news provider), indicator values can be easily extracted.
NAT includes scripts for most tradable US, UK and Canada economic indicators, but you can also write your own scripts or modify the existing scripts. The trade logic, how to interpret the headlines, what patterns to use, is completely customizable.
Trade signals are normally generated by comparing the economic indicator actual and consensus values (their deviation). For example, if the deviation (actual - consensus) is positive and reaches or exceeds some your defined limit (trade trigger), then a BUY signal is generated. If a negative trigger is hit, then a SELL signal is generated.
Sometimes multiple important economic indicators are released at the same time and if their deviations are conflicting then the signals can be unreliable (price may move the opposite way). To avoid this, NAT can process multiple indicators (as programmed in the script) and only if their deviations do not conflict the trade signal will be generated.
When a trade signal is generated the auto-clicker allows to quickly execute the trade on your broker platform by instantly clicking either BUY/SELL/SUBMIT/etc. button to open the trade.
NAT supports 2 level trade triggers - BUY, BUY+ and SELL, SELL+. Often large deviations create larger, more predictable price movements. This features allows to differentiate the trade size (lots/units) according to deviations, so you can open larger trades in case of large deviations to increase the potential profits.
- No monthly subscription payments, standalone software
- Can use MetaTrader 4 terminals as news sources (up to 3 in trial version, no limit in full version)
- Add your own custom programmed news sources via 3 different APIs (full version)
- News delivery as fast as your news sources - you can create your own unique configuration
- Decentralized news delivery - no single news server
- Includes news scripts for most tradable US, UK and Canada economic indicators
- Trade signals generated from fastest news source
- Fully customizable trade logic and triggers
- Use any broker to trade the news
- Visual Buy/Sell signals
- Automatic clicker to instantly click Buy/Sell buttons on trade signals
- 2 level Buy/Sell signals, up to 3 mouse clicks for each signal
- Specify Buy/Sell button coordinates manually or use automatic detection method
- Can read multiple economic indicators to avoid conflicts
- Create your own news scripts with powerful Object Oriented scripting language
- Script editor
- Supports Perl compatible regular expressions in scripts
- Can call external DLL functions from scripts
- Script testing sandbox
- View live news headlines
- Log headlines to files
- Supported on Windows XP and later (2003 Server/Vista/Windows 7/2008 Server/2008 Server R2/Windows 8), 32/64 bit
- Can be used on VPS
- Fixed system tray popup menu bug, updated help file.
- Windows XP or later (2003 Server/Vista/Windows 7/2008 Server/2008 Server R2/Windows 8), 32/64 bit
NewsAutoTrader 1.2 Screenshot
NewsAutoTrader 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark NewsAutoTrader 1.2
NewsAutoTrader 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.