Nitro PDF Reader 220.127.116.11 Beta
Nitro PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 Beta Ranking & Summary
Nitro PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 Beta description
Nitro PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 Beta offers users with an easy to use yet effective tool which enables you to create PDF files, comment and review, save PDF forms, extract text and images, type text directly onto the page, and more.
Start working with PDF files the way you always wanted.
- Nitro Reader utilizes the Microsoft® Office®-style Ribbon interface. Tasks and tools are separated into tabs, grouped by functionality, and represented graphically with easy-to-understand text labels, providing an immediately familiar user interface that won’t leave you searching for help.
- The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) allows you to create an easily accessible group of shortcuts to the tools you use most frequently. Retain constant onscreen access to the core functionality required in your workflows, while less-used features are still easily at hand.
- Nitro Reader offers navigation panes, including Pages, Bookmarks, Comments, Output, Signatures, and Attachments, allowing for easy navigation of larger documents, and providing a central location for additional content. The panes are context-intelligent, and appear or hide depending on the content within the file being opened — when you open a PDF file containing bookmarks, the Bookmarks pane automatically becomes visible.
- Extended tooltips on mouse-overs give you a fast and direct way to learn about each tool and task in Nitro Reader without having to leave the application or look elsewhere.
- When you open PDF files with additional properties such as security restrictions, digital certificates, or form fields, you get notified immediately. If you don’t want to be notified each time, just switch off this option in Preferences.
- Quickly and easily find the text you need in larger documents with Nitro Reader's search capabilities. Simply use the keyboard shortcut or click in the Find box to search for any word or phrase. Click Find Next or Find Previous to cycle back or forward through occurrences. Refine your search by restricting to whole words and/or case sensitive matches.
- Zoom in and out with any PDF file, using handy keyboard shortcuts or typical mouse-based controls. Constantly visible in the Page Controls area of the interface is the level of zoom as a percentage, which can be altered with a numerical entry, and a sliding bar for scalable adjustment.
- Nitro Reader allows you to quickly and simply rotate any page by 90 degrees, to the right or left.
- Select the most appropriate Page View for the document you're viewing: Single, displaying one and only one page at a time; Continuous, displaying all pages as a single uninterrupted column; Facing, displaying two pages side-by-side like a magazine or book; and Facing Continuous, with facing pages side-by-side as two vertical columns.
- For the closest experience to paper, select Full Screen view to display the PDF itself as the only on-screen object, with no extraneous functionality or content.
- Nitro Reader offers tabbed viewing of individual PDF files, enabling you to easily work between multiple documents within the same window, and even split open documents horizontally or vertically for simultaneous viewing.
- With Nitro Reader, you can cycle back and forth, similarly to typical Undo/Redo commands, through viewing steps and paths, magnification levels, bookmark/link paths, and more. Simply click the Previous View and Next View buttons within the Page Controls bar to retrace viewing steps.
- Users of Windows 7 and Vista can use Nitro Reader's preview technology to view attached PDF files from directly within the Reading pane in Microsoft® Outlook®, with core navigation controls available in-application, enabling you to view and read documents as you receive them.
- With Nitro Reader installed on Windows 7 or Vista, you can preview the content of any PDF file from within Windows Explorer. You'll never unnecessarily open a document again.
- Easily view large documents and negate the need to scroll page-by-page with the Pages Pane, as well as the ability to specify a page size and view best suited to the document you're viewing.
- Navigate documents (that contain bookmarks) with ease in the Bookmarks pane by using an overview of chapters and headings — allowing you to go directly to the section you're looking for. Use an interactive table of contents to navigate a PDF file from its structure.
- View file summary information including metadata, creation information, PDF version type, page size, fonts used, initial view settings, and much more.
- Nitro Reader offers PDF creation from over three hundred formats. Control the way you distribute your work and ensure the recipient enjoys the viewing experience you intended, by sharing documents in a reliable, universal format.
- You can drag almost any file onto the Nitro Reader desktop icon to create a PDF file, automatically opening the resultant PDF in Nitro Reader. This process can also be undertaken by simply dragging the file into the application's Document pane.
- Nitro Reader offers in-application functionality to create PDF from any file, with predefined profiles, as well as completely customized output options.
- Installation of Nitro Reader also adds the Nitro PDF Creator to your list of available printers. From any application that can print, simply select the Nitro PDF Creator when printing to create a PDF.
- Create the perfect PDF for your needs, with three easy preset creation profiles, including lightweight 'Web-ready,' versatile 'Office-ready,' or higher quality 'Print-ready.'
- Completely control the PDF files you create, with options to specify document information (metadata), font embedding, page size, orientation, and quality, password security, and Initial View settings.
- Save time by simply using the creation settings most recently applied, and bypass the customization options.
- Repurpose text easily by converting any PDF file to plain text format. Control the output by selecting whether you wish to retain paragraphs and headers/footers, as well as the ability to specify line-width by number of characters.
- The Snapshot tool allows you to select any on-screen area, regardless of content, and copy it directly to your Clipboard for quick and easy reuse of images, text, or anything within your PDF file.
- Nitro Reader enables you to save all images contained in a PDF document as separate files to any folder or destination without modifying the original PDF file. Specify the format (BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIF), differentiate between color and monochrome with separate options, and use the Extract Images tool to create an exhaustive inventory of graphical content from any PDF file. With intelligent extraction, Nitro Reader can even choose the most appropriate format for each image.
- Nitro Reader provides functionality to add virtual sticky notes anywhere within a document. Notes can be shown or hidden at will, providing an easy medium for you to draw attention to a particular area, or include special instructions for a document.
- Highlight, cross-out, and underline text within PDF files, allowing you to draw attention to text requiring revision. Highlight a particular portion of text then add a comment to the highlight, which can be replied to in sequence, allowing for easy-to-follow document revision.
- With the Type Text tool, you can easily add text directly onto the pages a document. Nitro Reader allows you to easily expand upon or add to a particular portion of text, in whatever font, size, and color you specify.
- Nitro Reader's Comments pane provides an easily digested list of all markups, comments, annotations, and revisions within a document. Comment threads can be expanded or collapsed, sorted by type, page, author, date, color, and subject, and individually replied to or deleted. As an intelligent pane, it will only appear if comments are present within the PDF file being opened.
- Nitro Reader enables you to reply individually to every single comment or annotation in the document — notes, highlights, stamps, drawings, measurements, and more.
- Correct, edit, and even delete the comments already added to the PDF files you review.
- Customize the appearance and detail of the annotations you add, including color, opacity level, author name, and subject.
- View all kinds of annotations used across all popular PDF viewers, including Adobe Acrobat and Nitro PDF Professional.
- Nitro Reader, unlike some solutions, allows you to save any content entered in PDF form fields to retain an electronic copy of the completed form. You'll never scan or unnecessarily physically mail a form again. You can also reset all fields, allowing you to reset the form to its original, un-filled state if needed.
- Some forms originate from a scanner, or were never properly setup in the first place. Nitro Reader's Type Text tool allows you to fill out a form that happens to be a PDF — even if it's not a "PDF form".
- Simply add a scanned image of your signature to start signing PDF files. Nitro Reader automatically applies a transparency layer to ensure a realistic signature can be added without compromising the PDF file's original content.
- Use the Stamp Signature tool to place your signature anywhere in the document. Then, you can resize and move the image to ensure it is correctly located, before embedding the signature permanently by double-clicking it or saving. Your signature is then embedded in the PDF file and ready for sharing.
- Nitro Reader enables you to add multiple signatures for multiple users, and password-protect them individually to ensure no signature in Nitro Reader is ever misused.
- The Signatures pane provides a complete inventory and detailed history of all digital signatures and certifications within the PDF file, including those added in other solutions.
- Some PDF files require internet connectivity to share or obtain information. With Nitro Reader, you can completely disable internet interactivity from your PDF files, or specify a list of trusted sites, allowing you to operate securely at a level that suits your workflows and matches your level of comfort.
- OS Home: Windows®XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7 (x86 and x64 editions)
- OS Server: Windows Server 2003, 2008 SP1, 2008 R2(x86 and x64 editions)
- RAM: 1024 MB system memory
- Storage: 300MB of available hard drive space
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 and above.
- Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
- Additional requirements:
- PDF Preview is only compatible with Windows Vista / 7.
- To convert 300+ file types to PDF, the source application must be installed alongside Nitro PDF Reader (e.g. Microsoft Word must be installed to create .PDF from .DOC).
- An Internet connection to access the online help resources, and to participate in the Product Improvement Program.
Nitro PDF Reader 188.8.131.52 Beta Screenshot
Nitro PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Nitro PDF Reader 220.127.116.11 Beta
Nitro PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.