novaPDF Lite 6.1
novaPDF Lite 6.1 Ranking & Summary
novaPDF Lite 6.1 description
novaPDF Lite 6.1 is designed as a professional application that can allow you to create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, company's reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or web pages). Its purpose is to enable users to easily exchange electronic documents, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.
In addition, this PDF printer driver is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) and requires approximately 10MB of free disk space for the installation. It doesn't require third party tools to be installed in order to generate the pdf file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript). novaPDF can append/insert content to an existing PDF file.
Moreover, you can personalize your documents by setting the document information (title, subject, author, keywords). This feature is useful also if you want to publish your PDF files on the Web, as search engines will index your pdf files and use the document information to display it in the results.
novaPDF Lite has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding (support for OpenType and TrueType) and lots more. The user interface supports localization, thus using novaPDF Lite in your own language.
- Create Standard PDF files: Creates 100% standard PDF files that can be viewed or printed using free PDF viewers such as Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
- High-Quality searchable PDF: Creates high-quality searchable PDF files from all Microsoft Windows® applications that support printing, retaining the original layout of the document.
- PDF Security and Document Protection: You can secure your PDF documents by requiring others to enter a password in order to view or print the content of your document. Full 40-bit and 128-bit encryption is supported by novaPDF and the user is able to control whether the PDF can be viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. For example you can protect the PDF so that readers cannot copy/paste the text from it.
- Network Printer Sharing (novaPDF Server): novaPDF Server can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by any other computer in that network, without having to install it on each computer. Just share the printer on the printer server and use it to create PDF files from any other computer (can also be used through Remote Desktop Connection or on a Terminal Server).
- Document Information: Set document information for PDF files (title, subject, author, keywords).
- Merge PDF files: You can append or insert the content of the document being converted, to an existing PDF file.
- PDF Links Support: Any visible text that starts with "http://", "www", "mailto:", "ftp://" or "file://" in your original document can be converted to clickable PDF links if you choose so (hidden links and internal links are not converted).
- Send PDF via Email: You can configure novaPDF to automatically email the PDF files created. novaPDF can send them using the default email client, or you can enter the SMTP details and the PDF files will be sent directly from novaPDF, without interfering with your email client.
- After save actions: Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated, such as opening (or not) the PDF file with the default viewer once it's created, or running a custom application with given parameters.
- Multilanguage Support: You can choose a language for the interface of novaPDF during installation or change it later from its menu. novaPDF is currently available in more than 24 languages
- PDF Bookmarks: novaPDF can detect the headings in the document to be printed and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
- PDF Watermarks: You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image or text that can have rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
- PDF Overlay: This allows adding the content of the document currently being printed via novaPDF as the background or foreground of an existing PDF file, with options to customize the position of that added content.
- Private Profiles: Define different private profiles, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings.
- Public Profiles (novaPDF Server): These public profiles are created on the server computer and are automatically propagated to all client computers. You can configure some profiles to save the PDF files in a folder on server and all client computers will generate the PDF files in that folder.
- Import/Export profiles: The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations, so that you can easily transfer them from one computer to another.
- Compatibility: Works on both 32 and 64-bit Windows operating systems and it does not require 3rd party programs such as GhostScript or runtime environments like the .NET Framework. :
- Optimized File Sizes: Images can be downsampled, converted or compressed to reduce the size of the resulting pdf file. Text can be compressed or converted too.
- Font Embedding, Graphics Resolution and Page Size Controls: Supports font embedding for all TrueType and OpenType fonts. Users can select the graphics resolution of the resulting PDF, and can control PDF page size. novaPDF supports the creation of custom page sizes and automatic scaling in inches, millimeters and points.
- International Character Support: Supports international character sets, enabling users to generate
- PDF files using almost any Latin, Cyrillic or Asian character set.
- Integration: novaPDF allows users to create PDF files from virtually every Windows application, accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. Once novaPDF is installed as the default printer, you can simply click the "Print" button from any Windows application to have your PDF created.
Enhancements:: append/insert pdf changes, bug fixes
Requirements: No Special Requirements
novaPDF Lite 6.1 Screenshot
novaPDF Lite 6.1 Keywords
Bookmark novaPDF Lite 6.1
novaPDF Lite 6.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Multiple Text Files to MS Word Document Convert So 7.0
- M-Files PRO Document Management Software 4.0
- M-Files SBE Document Management Software 4.0
- M-Files Document Management Software 5.0
- MS Word Insert Multiple Word Files Into 7.0
- HotLPD 1.2.109
- Printer Sprite 2.09
- MS Word Insert Multiple Word Files Into Master Document Software 7.0