novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] 7.4.365
novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] 7.4.365 Ranking & Summary
novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] 7.4.365 description
novaPDF Server Lite 7.4.365 is improved to be an efficient, convenient and smart program which is able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient. With just a few clicks you can have your company’s reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, spreadsheets, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or other printable documents converted in PDF format. Its purpose is to enable users to exchange electronic documents easier, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.
This PDF printer driver is compatible with 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Windows 7. It requires approximately 20MB of free disk space for the installation. It doesn’t require third party tools to be installed in order to generate the PDF file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).
novaPDF allows you to define different private profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings. This feature is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences) or if you are the only user but need different settings for printing documents.
This PDF creator can generate PDF files with embedded fonts. This means that your PDF files can be read and printed on any system without distributing your font separately, while maintaining the original intended design. Furthermore, novaPDF can embed only the characters used in that document, so that the size of the resulting PDF will be smaller.
You can personalize your documents by setting the document information (title, subject, author, keywords). This feature is useful also if you want to publish your PDF files on the Web, as search engines will index your PDF files and use the document information to display it in the results. Furthermore, novaPDF can create PDF/A compliant PDF files, thus is ideal for long-term archiving of documents.
This PDF printer driver has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), embed fonts (support for OpenType, TrueType and Type1 fonts), merge PDF files and lots more. The user interface supports localization and novaPDF is available in several different languages.
novaPDF supports shared network printing (server editions). It can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by any computer within that network, without having to install it on each computer. Simply share novaPDF on the printer server and connect to it from the other computers. You can also define public profiles. These profiles are created on the server computer and are automatically propagated to all client computers. You can configure some profiles to save the PDF files in a folder on server and all client computers will generate the PDF files in that folder.
- Universal Printing
- Using novaPDF you convert to PDF any type of printable document (i.e. DOC, XLS, PPT, PUB, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT,...), accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. If novaPDF is installed as the default printer, you can simply click the "Print" button from any Windows application to have your PDF created.
- Merge PDF Files
- You can append or insert the content of the document being converted to an existing PDF file.
- Font Embedding
- novaPDF supports TrueType, OpenType and Type1 fonts and allows you to embed the fonts (or only font subsets) to ensure portability. You can also choose which fonts to be automatically embedded or never embedded, as well as forcefully embed fonts with restrictions.
- Auto-save PDF Files
- When creating a PDF file you can have novaPDF prompt you each time where to save the PDF file, or you can define predefined auto-save settings. This way the PDF files will be generated and saved without any additional interaction.
- Import/Export Profiles
- The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations, so that you can easily transfer them from one computer to another.
- Public Profiles
- Available in the server editions, these profiles are created on the PDF server computer and are automatically propagated to all client computers. You can configure some profiles to save the PDF files in a folder on server and all client computers will generate the PDF files in that folder. When using propagated public profiles, you can disallow client computers to switch to a private profile, forcing them to use the settings from the PDF server.
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit Windows operating systems and doesn't require 3rd party programs such as GhostScript or runtime environments like .NET Framework.
- PDF/A Compliance
- Creates PDF files compliant with the PDF/A-1b specification for RGB colorspace thus can be used for long-term archiving of documents in PDF format. PDF/A is a PDF file format used for long-term archiving of documents in electronic format that uses PDF Reference version 1.4.
- Private Profiles
- Define printing profiles for future use, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, security, signatures, bookmarks, watermarks, save settings, etc. This way you can switch between different printing profiles without having to modify the settings again.
- Reduce PDF File Size
- Images can be down-sampled, converted or compressed to reduce the size of the resulting PDF file. Text can be compressed or converted too.
- International Character Support
- Supports international character sets, enabling users to generate PDF files using almost any Latin, Cyrillic or Asian character set.
- Multi-language support
- You can choose a language for the interface during installation or change it later from its menu.
- New: Added new predefined page sizes
- Fix: Fixed some Print Spooler hangs on client restart on 32 bit Windows 7 computers
- To install novaPDF you need one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 2008 Server (64-bit)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows 2003 Server (64-bit)
- Windows XP
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2000 Server
- It needs approximately 20MB of free space.
novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] 7.4.365 Screenshot
novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] 7.4.365 Keywords
Bookmark novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] 7.4.365
novaPDF Server Lite [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] 7.4.365 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.