NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332
NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332 Ranking & Summary
NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332 description
NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332 is an advanced and versatile application which enables you to create PDF files from any printable document, including emails, MS Office documents, Web pages, text.
It works as a printer driver and you can print from any Windows application that supports printing - just set novaPDF Standard Desktop as the default printer and the document will be converted and saved as PDF file.
Features include: customizable resolution, embed fonts, text/image compression, and private profiles. Adds support for 64-bit operating systems and Korean user interface localization.
- Universal Printing
- Using novaPDF you convert to PDF any type of printable document (i.e. DOC, XLS, PPT, PUB, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT,...), accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. If novaPDF is installed as the default printer, you can simply click the "Print" button from any Windows application to have your PDF created.
- Add-ins for Microsoft® Office
- novaPDF comes with add-ins for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) that allows one-click conversion to PDF. A major advantage of the add-ins is the conversion of hidden hyperlinks and easy conversion of bookmarks. Without the add-ins installed, hidden hyperlinks cannot be recognized and converted.
- Merge PDF Files
- You can append or insert the content of the document being converted to an existing PDF file.
- PDF Links Support
- Any visible text that starts with "http://", "www", "mailto:", "ftp://" or "file://" in your original document can be converted to clickable active PDF links if you choose to do so. It can also verify if the file linked to exists during conversion, to avoid broken links.
- Font Embedding
- novaPDF supports TrueType, OpenType and Type1 fonts and allows you to embed the fonts (or only font subsets) to ensure portability. You can also choose which fonts to be automatically embedded or never embedded, as well as forcefully embed fonts with restrictions.
- Auto-save PDF Files
- When creating a PDF file you can have novaPDF prompt you each time where to save the PDF file, or you can define predefined auto-save settings. This way the PDF files will be generated and saved without any additional interaction.
- After Save Actions
- Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated, such as opening (or not) the PDF file with the default viewer once it's created, or running a custom application with given parameters.
- Import/Export Profiles
- The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations, so that you can easily transfer them from one computer to another.
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit Windows operating systems and doesn't require 3rd party programs such as GhostScript or runtime environments like .NET Framework.
- PDF Bookmarks
- novaPDF can detect the headings in the document to be printed and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
- PDF Watermark
- You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image or text that can have rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
- PDF/A Compliance
- Creates PDF files compliant with the PDF/A-1b specification for RGB colorspace thus can be used for long-term archiving of documents in PDF format. PDF/A is a PDF file format used for long-term archiving of documents in electronic format that uses PDF Reference version 1.4.
- Private Profiles
- Define printing profiles for future use, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, security, signatures, bookmarks, watermarks, save settings, etc. This way you can switch between different printing profiles without having to modify the settings again.
- Reduce PDF File Size
- Images can be down-sampled, converted or compressed to reduce the size of the resulting PDF file. Text can be compressed or converted too.
- International Character Support
- Supports international character sets, enabling users to generate PDF files using almost any Latin, Cyrillic or Asian character set.
- Document Information
- Possibility to set the title, subject, author, keywords for the PDF.
- Multi-language support
- You can choose a language for the interface during installation or change it later from its menu.
- Added visibility layers for watermarks
- Added Document Creator option
- Added Page Scaling options
- Added Lithuanian language
- Changed default compression for high color images to zip
- Rendering corrections (including outlined text)
- Add-in for Microsoft Word ignores links with error and processes rest of the document
- Do not hang printer queue if client is not available (log off)
- Fixed page orientation from Excel, Word, TextMaker and others on x64
- Fixed create new predefined form
- Changed About tab for SDK and OEM editions
- Fixed platform string on About page
- Corrected OEM parameters (OEMSaveLocal)
- COM events separate on TS sessions (SessionID)
NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332 Screenshot
NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332 Keywords
Bookmark NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332
NovaPDF Standard Desktop Version 7.1 build 332 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.