novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326
novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 5.4MB
Platform: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000,
Date added: 2010-01-26
Publisher: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326 description
NovaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326 appears as a versatile application which allows you to create PDF files from any printable document, including emails, MS Office documents, web pages, text. It works as a printer driver and you can print from any Windows application that supports printing - just set novaPDF Standard Server as the default printer and the document will be converted and saved as PDF file.
- Universal Printing
- Using novaPDF you convert to PDF any type of printable document (i.e. DOC, XLS, PPT, PUB, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT,...), accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. If novaPDF is installed as the default printer, you can simply click the "Print" button from any Windows application to have your PDF created.
- Shared Network PDF Printer
- novaPDF Server can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by any other computer in that network, without having to install it on each computer.
- License Management
- If you have multiple server licenses, a client computer that prints through the PDF print server will be automatically registered if licenses are available. However you can override that by manually managing what computers get to be licensed based on NetBios or their DNS names.
- Merge PDF Files
- You can append or insert the content of the document being converted to an existing PDF file.
- PDF Links Support
- Any visible text that starts with "http://", "www", "mailto:", "ftp://" or "file://" in your original document can be converted to clickable active PDF links if you choose to do so. It can also verify if the file linked to exists during conversion, to avoid broken links.
- Font Embedding
- novaPDF supports TrueType, OpenType and Type1 fonts and allows you to embed the fonts (or only font subsets) to ensure portability. You can also choose which fonts to be automatically embedded or never embedded, as well as forcefully embed fonts with restrictions.
- PDF/A Compliance
- Creates PDF files compliant with the PDF/A-1b specification for RGB colorspace thus can be used for long-term archiving of documents in PDF format. PDF/A is a PDF file format used for long-term archiving of documents in electronic format that uses PDF Reference version 1.4.
- Auto-save PDF Files
- When creating a PDF file you can have novaPDF prompt you each time where to save the PDF file, or you can define predefined auto-save settings. This way the PDF files will be generated and saved without any additional interaction.
- After Save Actions
- Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated, such as opening (or not) the PDF file with the default viewer once it's created, or running a custom application with given parameters.
- Import/Export Profiles
- The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations, so that you can easily transfer them from one computer to another.
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit Windows operating systems and doesn't require 3rd party programs such as GhostScript or runtime environments like .NET Framework.
- Public Profiles
- Available in the server editions, these profiles are created on the PDF server computer and are automatically propagated to all client computers. You can configure some profiles to save the PDF files in a folder on server and all client computers will generate the PDF files in that folder. When using propagated public profiles, you can disallow client computers to switch to a private profile, forcing them to use the settings from the PDF server.
- Add-ins for Microsoft® Office
- novaPDF comes with add-ins for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) that allows one-click conversion to PDF. A major advantage of the add-ins is the conversion of hidden hyperlinks and easy conversion of bookmarks. Without the add-ins installed, hidden hyperlinks cannot be recognized and converted.
- PDF Bookmarks
- novaPDF can detect the headings in the document to be printed and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
- PDF Watermark
- You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image or text that can have rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
- Private Profiles
- Define printing profiles for future use, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, security, signatures, bookmarks, watermarks, save settings, etc. This way you can switch between different printing profiles without having to modify the settings again.
- Reduce PDF File Size
- Images can be down-sampled, converted or compressed to reduce the size of the resulting PDF file. Text can be compressed or converted too.
- International Character Support
- Supports international character sets, enabling users to generate PDF files using almost any Latin, Cyrillic or Asian character set.
- Document Information
- Possibility to set the title, subject, author, keywords for the PDF.
- Multi-language support
- You can choose a language for the interface during installation or change it later from its menu.
- Fix: Save dialog didn't show on top of other windows on Windows7 x64
- Fix: Crash on Win7 x64 computers in some situations
- New: Added "single computer" restriction to OEM licenses
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Windows 7.
- It requires approximately 20MB of free disk space for the installation.
novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326 Screenshot
novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326 Keywords
Bookmark novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326
novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for novaPDF Standard Server 7.0 build 326. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
novaPDF Server Std allows you to easily create PDF files. It installs as a printer driver, enabling you to print from any Windows application. Features include: customizable resolution, embed fonts, p Free Download
GetPDF allows your intranet users to create PDF files from any printable document. It installs a virtual printer named GetPDF, which is accessible for all intranet users. All they have to do is to cli Free Download
Recovery for SQL Server fixes corrupted MS SQL Server database files. It restores corrupted tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, indexes etc. Both standard and user-defined data types are recov Free Download
Tanida Quiz Builder enables you to create educational quizzes in Flash format that can be used on a website, as standalone EXE file or Word document. Free Download
PDF Decrypter can be used to decrypt(recovery,remover,unlock) the owner Password protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files. Free Download
Scan and OCR a variety of documents into different applications. Free Download
novaPDF Lite allows you to easily create PDF files. It installs as a printer driver, enabling you to print from any Windows application. Features include: customizable resolution, document information Free Download
Secure document server with full-text search, image thumbnail generation, easy user management and access from anywhere using a standard web browser. Free Download