NumberMate 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
NumberMate 2.0.1 description
Have you ever used "NumberMate" calculator?. It's a scientific and professional tool for you to add machine, calculate time of records and documents on multiple tapes you can edit. This tool is designed to:
- It performs unit conversion and arithmetic expression evaluation directly on a tape.
- Use it to make simple everyday calculations,
- It organize and work simultaneously with several separate but related calculations,
- It make and record complex sets of interrelated calculations,
- It verify, revise, and reuse your calculations,
- It document your calculations for future reference,
- It communicate them to other people.
- Type directly onto a tape. Record calculations the same way you would write them on a sheet of paper.
- Edit tapes anywhere, anytime by typing over the tape contents. Change, insert, delete, annotate, sort numbers. Cut, copy, paste tape lines, tape sections, entire tapes.
- Use links (like spreadsheet references) to automatically copy the total from one calculation into one or more other calculations whenever that total changes. Embed calculations within calculations. Store calculation results in a table. Show a running total, group totals, grand totals, item counts.
- Exchange columns of numbers with other programs via the Clipboard. Print a tape to a printer, an Internet Document (htm) file, or a Microsoft Word Document (doc) file - (requires Word 97, or a later version, installed on your computer).
- Save tapes to a file. Open and work with more than one file at a time. Use up to 20 tapes per file to organize separate but related calculations.
Requirements: screen resolution 800 x 600 or higher recommended
Improvements of this version: Bug fix
NumberMate 2.0.1 Screenshot
NumberMate 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark NumberMate 2.0.1
NumberMate 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.