OakDoc PS to PDF Converter SDK 2.0
OakDoc PS to PDF Converter SDK 2.0 Ranking & Summary
OakDoc PS to PDF Converter SDK 2.0 description
OakDoc PS to PDF Converter is a windows application which can offer the best performance available to provide speedy conversions from PostScript and Encapsulated PostScript to Portable Document Format (PDF). It supports to convert multiple PS/EPS files into one PDF file. Set encryption options to output PDF files. It doesnt depend on Windows Printer Driver technology or any other products.
Due to all this, OakDoc PS to PDF Converter is one of the most efficient and powerful office tools.
- It quickly converts PS/EPS document to PDF format.
- It supports batch PS/EPS to PDF conversion.
- It supports to convert multiple PS/EPS files into one PDF file.
- Set encryption options to output PDF files.
- Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
- Set the PDF document title, subject, author and keywords options.
- It supports drag and drop of files.
- It can automatically view the PDF file after it was converted.
- It allows you to preserve original document layout.
- It is an easy-to-use stand-alone application.
- Automatic installation and configuration.
- Adobe Acrobat 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 compatibility.
- Support multilateral languages, such as English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc.
- CPU: Intel(or Standard PC) 800MHz or faster compatible x86 processor;
- RAM: 256MB or more RAM recommended, 128MB minimum;
- Hard-Disk: 100MB free space recommended, 50MB free space required.
- Printing a watermark in the each page of the generated pdf file.
OakDoc PS to PDF Converter SDK 2.0 Screenshot
OakDoc PS to PDF Converter SDK 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark OakDoc PS to PDF Converter SDK 2.0
OakDoc PS to PDF Converter SDK 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.