OCR Router 1.0
OCR Router 1.0 Ranking & Summary
OCR Router 1.0 description
OCR Router 1.0 is designed as a professional program that uses Optical Character Recognition on facsimiles and uses the text if finds to distribute the fax. OCR Router will route the fax to a printer, file folder or an eMail address or any combination of them based on a set of rules.
- The program starts by saving all incoming faxes in an archive folder as either a tiff image or a PDF. Once saved the file is OCRd using Microsoft Office Document Imaging (MODI). This process will captures the typed text (not handwritten).
- Once the text is acquired it is read and matched to a set of rules. The rules allow the facsimile to be saved in a particular file folder, sent to a specific printer, or emailed as an attachment or a link.
- The user can use as many rules as necessary to properly distribute the facsimile. For instance the facsimile could be printed on two printers, sent to three email addresses and placed in a specific folder.
- This makes it ideal for when facsimiles need to be distributed among many people. For instance in a law firm it could be placed in a file folder for a particular case, each legal assistant could receive a link to it and at the same time it could be printed on the lead attorney?s printer.
Enhancements: New Release
- Microsoft Document Imaging (a component of the Office Suite)
- A method of receiving facsimiles
OCR Router 1.0 Screenshot
OCR Router 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark OCR Router 1.0
OCR Router 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.