Office Tab Free Edition 6.5
Office Tab Free Edition 6.5 Ranking & Summary
Office Tab Free Edition 6.5 description
Office Tab Free Edition 6.5 is created to be an outstanding and useful web browser which is unlike web browsers -- Internet Explorer 8, Firefox or Chrome, Microsoft Office does not use a single window to hold multiple files for viewing and editing. The product lines of Office Tab improve the ability of Microsoft Office, and bring the tabbed user interface to Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 (include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Open, read, edit and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window
- Easy to use, just like IE 8, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Based on Microsoft Office-Add-in technology.
- Save and close all Office documents by one click.
- More Functions help to improve efficiency.
- Key Features
- Save All in One Click
- Save All Documents, Close All Documents, Close Other Documents, just in one click! If you have opened multiple files, you don't need to save and close them one by one, just click "Save All" from the context menu and all files are saved. Want to close all opened files? Simply select "Close All” and all files will be closed.
- Tabbed document interface lets you open multiple documents to be contained with tabs in a single window. Each document appears as a new tab in a tabbed window (not a new window) and can be accessed in one click. This feature conducive to quick and easy to improve your work efficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Move Tabs
- Tabs can be moved and dragged conveniently and switched by using mouse. You can activate a tab by pressing Alt + N (N stands for the Tab order "1, 2, 3…").
- High Performance
- Bases on standard Microsoft Office Add-in technology, no impact on Office performance and with extremely small file size
- Easily Rename Files
- If you want to rename a file, there is no need to open the "Save As" dialog to rename a file. Just click "Rename…" from the context menu of the tab and enter the new file name; the file name will be changed. If you want to save the file into another folder, just access the "Save As" from the context menu.
- Full Document Name
- Without the Office Tab, if the document name is too long, the Windows taskbar can only display a small part of the document name. With Office Tab, the tab can display the whole document name on the tab bar no matter how long the documents name is.
- Useful Context Menu
- Right-click on a tab or tab bar to accesses the Tab/tab bar context menu. Office Tab also combines some common command items of Office, that let you access those items more quickly.
- Customize Tab Appearance
- The colors of tabs and the tab bar are customizable. There are 11 styles of tabs for using. The font style and length of the name on each tab can be customized based on your preference (to apply the changes, you need to close and restart Ms Office applications).
- Other Features
- Plenty of Shortcuts
- Office Tab supports plenty of built in as well as user-defined shortcuts to handle the tabs, hide/display the Tab bar, switch between tabs, to select specific tabs. You can easily customize the shortcuts.
- Show / Hide the Tab Bar
- You can put the tab bar on the top, bottom, right or left side of the workspace.You can hide the tab bar when there is only one tab. You can show and hide the tab bar by a customizable shortcut key (the default shortcut key is “Win + Q”).
- Create New Document
- You can quickly create new document by double-clicking the left button on the blank space of the tab ba, or choose to use the "New" command item on the context menu.
- Save Documents
- There are "Save" and "Save All" on the context menu, you can save all documents on one click.Office Tab will mark those modified documents or workbooks with an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified documents or workbooks.
- Open Documents
- There are "Open", "Open in New Window" and "Open Folder" on the context menu. It's easy to open the existing file or foler (file locates in), and open more than one tabbed window.
- Close Documents
- There are "Close", "Close All" and "Close Other" on the context menu, it's so flexible for you to close the opened documents. Double-clicking the left button on the tab or clicking middle mouse button will quickly close the opened document.
- All-in-one Setting Center
- Office Tab features a powerful Setting Center; you can configure all Office Tab settinigs. Such as: To Enable / Disable the tab separately, use the shortcuts or not, dispaly the tab bar to the top / below / left / right position, choose the tab style and customize the tab colors, all settings can be done in Office Tab Center.
- Customize Tab Length
- The tab length can be set to automatic, self-adaptive or fixed (the default length is “automatic”). Automatic: This shows the document name in a tab as completely as possible. Self-adaptive: The words can be shown completely on a tab if there is enough space. Fixed: All the tabs are fixed at the same length.
- Windows Windows 7,Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Installed one of the Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Office Tab Free Edition 6.5 Screenshot
Office Tab Free Edition 6.5 Keywords
Bookmark Office Tab Free Edition 6.5
Office Tab Free Edition 6.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.