Office Tab Free Edition 8.00
Office Tab Free Edition 8.00 Ranking & Summary
Office Tab Free Edition 8.00 description
Office Tab Free Edition 8.00 gives you a really convenient and helpful application specially designed to offer you a tabbed user interface for Microsoft Office 2010, 2007 and 2003.
Office Tab gives you the ability to open, read, edit and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window.
Office Tab includes Document Tabs for Word, Workbook Tabs for Excel and Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint. You can easily use tabs for switching sets of documents as the way in IE 8, Firefox and Chrome, save your time and bring your perfect working order and efficiency.
Easy determine which file has been changed, which has been saved: Office Tab will mark these modified documents or workbooks with an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified documents or workbooks (except in PowerPoint).
You can close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it. You can close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once. "Close All": close all files in the tabbed windows (a confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all files).
"Close Other": close other files (exclude current file) in the tabbed windows. Quickly Rename. This function is different from "save as", once "rename" is applied, the document file under the original name does not exist anymore.
- All-in-one Setting Center
- Office Tab features a powerful Setting Center; you can configure all Office Tab settinigs. Such as: To Enable / Disable the tab separately, use the shortcuts or not, dispaly the tab bar to the top / below / left / right position, choose the tab style and customize the tab colors, all settings can be done in Office Tab Center.
- Tabbed document interface lets you open multiple documents in a single window. Each document appears as a new tab in a tabbed window (not a new window) and can be accessed in one click
- Useful Context Menu
- Right-click on a tab or tab bar to accesses the Tab/tab bar context menu. Office Tab also combines some common command items of Office, that let you access those items more quickly.
- Plenty of Shortcuts
- Office Tab supports plenty of built in as well as user-defined shortcuts to handle the tabs, hide/display the Tab bar, switch between tabs, to select specific tabs. You can easily customize the shortcuts.
- Create New Document
- You can quickly create new document by double-clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab ba, or choose to use the "New" command item on the context menu.
- Show / Hide the Tab Bar
- You can
- Put the tab bar on the top, bottom, right or left side of the workspace.
- Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab.
- Show and hide the tab bar by a customizable shortcut key (the default shortcut key is “Win + Q”)
- Customize Tab Appearance
- The colors of tabs and the tab bar are customizable. There are 11 styles of tabs for using. The font style and length of the name on each tab can be customized based on your preference (to apply the changes, you need to close and restart Ms Office applications).
- Customize Tab Length
- The tab length can be set to automatic, self-adaptive or fixed (the default length is “automatic”). Automatic: This shows the document name in a tab as completely as possible. Self-adaptive: The words can be shown completely on a tab if there is enough space. Fixed: All the tabs are fixed at the same length.
- Microsoft Office 2003 or above
Office Tab Free Edition 8.00 Screenshot
Office Tab Free Edition 8.00 Keywords
Bookmark Office Tab Free Edition 8.00
Office Tab Free Edition 8.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.