OfficeStatus 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
OfficeStatus 126.96.36.199 description
OfficeStatus 188.8.131.52 is a powerful tool helping users to solve problems relating to trying to keep track of who's in and who's out of the office, increasing productivity and decreasing costs. Any member of your staff can determine at a glance whether an associate is in or out, at lunch, on vacation, etc.
OfficeStatus provides your organization with improved employee collaboration, management, and security. OfficeStatus gives you instant access to status and availability information for your entire workforce, improving your ability to provide quality customer service and optimize the use of your most critical resources.
- Improved Staff Collaboration, Management, and Security
Improved customer service Improved Customer Service and Response Times
- "Run Anywhere" Web & Windows Deployment Flexibility
- Flexible Administration and Customization Support
- Workforce Status Reporting & Visualization Capabilities
- Web & Desktop Interfaces. OfficeStatus provides two powerful user (client) interfaces - one runs on the user's desktop, the other is web-based. The desktop client offer rich status detection and notification features, while the web interface is accessible from anywhere, and by nearly any operating system. Users can use either interface - or both.
- Employee Status Board. Employee Status Board uniquely flexible and interactive employee status board increases the awareness, productivity, and efficiency of your entire organization. OfficeStatus eliminates time wasted trying to track down the employees that are critical to your business operations. See the status of employees across multiple departments and locations - at a glance. See it now!
- Quick Status Changes. Both OfficeStatus end user interfaces provide the ability to change a user's status with just two mouse clicks within the status board view. The OfficeStatus Client desktop application goes even further, allowing quick status changes from the user's notification area (system tray).
- Future Status Scheduling. Future Status Scheduling OfficeStatus users can schedule status changes to occur in the future. The status schedule window can be used to review upcoming status changes for any user, and Status Schedule reports can be used to review the schedules of multiple users at once.
- Automatic Status Detection. The OfficeStatus desktop client application provides environmental monitoring capabilities that can automatically sense changes in the end user's status. Full configurable, status changes can be triggered by environmental events such as the user doing idle, workstation lock and unlock, screen saver engagement, Windows logon and logoff, and more.
- Status Watches. Status Watches allow users to monitor status changes in others, improving communications efficiency. OfficeStatus Desktop Client displays status watch alerts in the user's notification area (system tray).
- Integrated Note System. Integrated Note System OfficeStatus Notes provide a messaging system that employees can use to track incoming phone calls and improve inter-office communications. Simple yet robust, OfficeStatus Notes support multiple recipients, integrated spell checking (desktop client only), forwarding and replying, and much more.
- Employee Work Schedules. The work schedule of each OfficeStatus user (as well as a site-default) can be specified within OfficeStatus, allowing the system to provide users with return time assistance during status change operations.
- Return Time Assistance. The status change window harnesses the system's knowledge of employee work schedules to provide return time assistance features to end users.
- Advanced Reporting. Advanced Reporting OfficeStatus includes a robust reporting engine with Employee, Location, Departmental, and Status History reports. All reports provide page-based printing, can be exported to multiple formats, and are accessible via both the desktop and web user interfaces.
- Integrated Help. With OfficeStatus, help is always just a button or hyperlink click away - reducing end user support and training costs.
- Highly Customizable. Both OfficeStatus end user interfaces provide a range of configuration options to help employees maximize their use of the system.
- Contact Information Management. Contact Information Management OfficeStatus puts the contact information of all employees at the fingertips of your entire organization. Users can manage their own contact information (including photo, multiple phone and address records, email and IM addresses, etc.) from within the web-based interface.
- Workforce Status Visualization. OfficeStatus Windows Client provides a powerful, dynamic workforce status visualization mechanism that emplowers your staff with superior collaboration and labor routing capabilities.
- Flexible User Management. OfficeStatus offers system administrators full control over user accounts through the administrative section of the web-based interface. Available attributes include user image, work schedule, location, departmental membership, and much more.
- Departments and Locations. User accounts can be organized into departments and locations to better reflect corporate structure. User status board listings can be filtered by department or location, improving efficiency and making employees easier to find.
- Role Based Security. Role Based Security OfficeStatus utilizes a simple, yet highly effective, role-based security model in which a user's role membership determines their rights and capabilities within the system. Role membership affects status management, report viewing, administrative, and other functional areas of the system.
- Custom Statuses. OfficeStatus goes way beyond "In" and "Out" - define any status you like within the system, and select from broad array of built-in status icons (or use a custom icon if you prefer). Custom statuses are available to all users within the system, regardless of their choice of client interface.
- Logging & Alerting. Comprehensive logging facilities help you to track down issues when they occur. Integrated alerting can bring the more serious problems to your immediate attention.
- Custom Phone & Address Types. Administrators can define custom telephone and address types to help categories contact information for OfficeStatus users.
- Active Directory User Import. Get up and running faster by importing user accounts from your existing Active Directory store.
- Note Broadcasting. Note Broadcasting OfficeStatus system administrators can broadcast a message (in the form of a note) to all users at once, or just to a select group. This tool can be used to let your users know about scheduled system maintenance, etc.
- Flexible Licensing. OfficeStatus allows you to combine multiple product licenses, each of which enables the addition of a specific number of users. This makes it easy to upgrade user capacity, and allows you to purchase only as many user licenses as you need.
- Daily Status Emails. Optional daily status emails keep you up-to-date on any system alerts that may require review.
- Client Settings Management. Client Settings Management OfficeStatus administrators can define default values for a broad range of user client settings, optimizing the experience of your end users. Client settings can also be "locked down" individually, so that end users can't change them.
- Automatic Database Maintenance. OfficeStatus Server installs a Windows background service that provides automatic database maintenance (such as pruning of old user status history records, etc.) to help keep the system lean, efficient and responsive.
- Broad Client OS Support (32 & 64 bit). OfficeStatus Windows Client runs on nearly any Microsoft Windows operating system (from Windows 98 on up), and will run natively in either 32 or 64 bit environments.
- Distributed, Service Oriented Architecture. Distributed Service Oriented Architecture OfficeStatus Windows Client communicates with OfficeStatus Server through a flexible and efficient web service layer, making it fully remotable (even across the Internet) without additional firewall configuration.
- Broad Browser Support (Web Interface). The OfficeStatus web-based interface supports FireFox (version 2.0 or later), Internet Explorer (version 6 or later), Google Chrome (version 0.2 or later), and Safari (version 3.0 or later).
- Simple Product Installation. Unlike some modern distributed software solutions, OfficeStatus Server provides an elegant and straight-forward installation experience that fully configures underlying web and database dependencies. OfficeStatus Windows Client installation is also a breeze
- All New Web Interface. In OfficeStatus v2.0, the web interface is no longer just for system administrators - it now also provides end users with a very similar level of functionality available in powerful OfficeStatus Windows Client. Built on top of a powerful AJAX framework, the new OfficeStatus web interface provides a rich user experience, greater deployment flexibility, and support for non-Windows operating systems.
- Client Settings Management. New to OfficeStatus v2.0, system administrators can manage key aspects of client settings, with the ability to establish defaults that work best for their end users. Individual settings can also be "locked down" so that end users cannot change them.
- Status Scheduling. OfficeStatus v2.0 now allows end users to schedule status changes to occur at a future date and time. Status schedules can viewed by other standard user accounts, or managed by their owner or another user with the proper access rights (granted through role membership).
- New Reporting Interface. The OfficeStatus reporting interface has been completely overhauled for v2.0. In addition to now being accessible from with the web or Windows client interfaces, the reports now use a common reporting engine for better functional consistency.
- Workforce Status Visualization. OfficeStatus 2.0 introduces a powerful new data visualization mechanism (using a proportional, stacked graph) that provides users with quick insight into staff availability (departmentally and overall). Understand organizational staff coverage at a glance!
- More Flexible Licensing. OfficeStatus v2.0 offers a much more flexible licensing model. Now, multiple licenses can be combined (used at the same time) to achieve a more precise overall user license count and greatly simplify the expansion of user capacity.
- Work Schedules & Status Changes. OfficeStatus v2.0 is now aware of user work schedules (with a site schedule serving as a default). This information is used to provide powerful assistance to the user status change process, making user interaction with the system easier and more efficient.
- Performance & Security Enhancements. The OfficeStatus v2.0 release provides dozens of improvements to performance and resource consumption. All components now consume less memory and CPU cycles while exhibiting much improved performance. Internal security mechanisms have also been upgraded and improved.
- Many Other Improvements. Version 2.0 also offers (literally) hundreds of additional improvements to existing features and functionality, and also adds many small improvements (new end user options, documentation improvements, installer tweaks, etc.). A number of known issues were also addressed.
OfficeStatus 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
OfficeStatus 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark OfficeStatus 18.104.22.168
OfficeStatus 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.