OLAPCharts for SharePoint 2010
OLAPCharts for SharePoint 2010 Ranking & Summary
OLAPCharts for SharePoint 2010 description
It consists of a web part ( and underlying software architecture ) that is available to drop on SharePoint page and create OLAP charts, as well as interactive OLAP analysis. Visual details allows users to fine tune OLAP chart visual elements for best visual integration of OLAP chart into existing page. Drillthrough functionalities allow users to further analyze given data in a separate drillthrough window. Caching abilities allows displaying of OLAP charts without need to connecto to defined OLAP data source.
- Connect to MS Analysis Services (2005/2008) OLAP data source.
- Chart OLAP data with various chart types, colors and other visual elements
- Analyze OLAP data with common drill-down, drill-up, drill-by, slicing and other analysis features.
- Set up drillthrough elements and perform drillthrough queries.
- Define which chart elements will be visible on page (and what sizes) to best fit chart to existing SharePoint page.
- Set up chart caching and prevent getting data directly from OLAP data source with every page request.
- Server side prerequisites:
- SharePoint 2010 (Foundation or Server)
- ADOMD (Should be there already with SharePoint 2010 installation. If not, could be installed within setup)
- MSCharts (Should be there already with SharePoint 2010 installation. If not, could be installed within setup)
- Client side prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
OLAPCharts for SharePoint 2010 Screenshot
OLAPCharts for SharePoint 2010 Keywords
Bookmark OLAPCharts for SharePoint 2010
OLAPCharts for SharePoint 2010 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.