OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1
OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1 Ranking & Summary
OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1 description
OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1 contains the capabilities of OpenLM Utilizer plus additional unique features, to help you get the most out of your existing license pool. With OpenLM for ArcGIS you can improve the usage efficiency of your software assets by 100% or more! By installing the system you allow many more users to benefit from gaining access to the licenses you already own (and paid for).
OpenLM is a floating license booster for ESRI ArcGIS. It allows system managers to boost the usage of an existing pool of floating licenses, by releasing a license back to the pool when the software is not being in use. OpenLM is designed to fill the gap between standard features available at any floating license manager, and the gear missing from the users arsenal for optimal use.
Beside the release of idle licenses, OpenLM supplies a gamut of tools for the system manager and the end user in order to enhance and excel the use of available licenses. The efficiency of OpenLM depends on many parameters, that could be quite different in different organizations. Nevertheless, the experience shows that every company can benefit from the use of OpenLM. By using OpenLM, companies enjoy a minimum 20 percent additional availability of their floating licenses. An improvement of 100% (double the use) is common and some companies achieved even more. At this stage OpenLM supports ESRI ArcGIS Desktop GIS family of products, ArcView, ArcEditor, ArcIno and any related extensions.
The goal of OpenLM is to support every software product used over any of the license servers in the market. supporting diverse software products is accomplished through the creation of partnerships between OpenLM and programmers worldwide, by implementing open API. A programmer who wishes to take part in this scheme, will be required to implement just a few basic functions inside the product in order to make it monitored and managed by the OpenLM software.
These simple steps carried out by the programmer, allow OpenLM to perform all the required functions inside the product. The programmer will not be required to invest time for learning OpenLM, he will only need to understand the licensed product he wishes to add to the OpenLM library of extensions.
- Allow you to choose a timeout cycle to close the software for inactive users, if licenses are required by other users.
- Does not close documents for idling users, when license pool is not empty (a threshold that define how empty is the pool, adjusted by you).
- Save each closed document including a pop-up message, allowing a user to reopen the project with a single click.
- Allow users to list any of the recently closed documents.
- Handle software extensions such as Spatial Analysis, Network Analyst, Publisher etc.
- Automatically fix FLEXlm common problems such as hung licenses.
- Allow users to free unneeded extensions each time the software is reopened.
- By using the server configuration tool, system managers can control and adjust the functions users will be able to use.
- Query license availability and license holders from any workstation.
- Users are able to see an original product name, not the FLEXlm given name (which is not clear in most cases).
OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1 Screenshot
OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1
OpenLM Server for ESRI ArcGIS 1.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.